Thread: Hydro Quebec to its customers: $insert favourite Dick Cheny Quote Here

Recreational User

Hydro Quebec to its customers: $insert favourite Dick Cheny Quote Here

IOW "go fuck yourselves".

They undercharged two-three years ago and are now trying to collect. I have a computer error they can suck on

Hydro-Québec bills jump due to computer error

About 120,000 Hydro-Québec clients are bracing themselves for a significant increase in monthly bills.

Hydro-Québec recently said one of its computer programs underestimated what many people should have paid in their equalized monthly bills between August 2006 and November 2007. The utility has recalculated for that period and is now sending out revised bills.

Hydro-Québec spokesman Guy Litalien said Monday the utility made a mistake but it will not consider letting customers off the hook.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Red face Statute of Limitations

Quote Originally Posted by YouVantOption View Post
    IOW "go fuck yourselves".

They undercharged two-three years ago and are now trying to collect. I have a computer error they can suck on

Hydro-Québec bills jump due to computer error

About 120,000 Hydro-Québec clients are bracing themselves for a significant increase in monthly bills.

Hydro-Québec recently said one of its computer programs underestimated what many people should have paid in their equalized monthly bills between August 2006 and November 2007. The utility has recalculated for that period and is now sending out revised bills.

Hydro-Québec spokesman Guy Litalien said Monday the utility made a mistake but it will not consider letting customers off the hook.
    Believe the Statute of Limitations in the province may be two years in such situations and Hydro Quebec would not be able to claim concealment since they were the authors of their own misfortune.
    LISA'S FRIEND