Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Cheating Husband Has Genitals Glued To Stomach

  1. #1
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165

    Cheating Husband Has Genitals Glued To Stomach


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    LOL!

    Just $200 each. Usually it's at least $300-350 an hour for a guy to find that kind of fun in the U.S. How come the women get all of the discounts???

    Damn, a thing like that could ruin the economy in Montreal if the wives of all the married hobbyists on this board got the same idea. Break out the vaseline boys.

    Good luck,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 08-07-2009 at 11:14 PM.

  3. #3
    There is a double standard.

    What if it had been 4 men who attacked a woman?

  4. #4
    All jokes aside, I hope they CAN put the jokes aside and prosecute these women for what is a blatant case of assault and imprisonment. Look, I get the anger and the hurt and the desire to hit back after being cheated on, but imagine if a man would dare do the equivalent thing to his cheating wife. It would be seen as violent abuse, which is exactly the case here.

  5. #5
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165
    Nobody has asked the most obvious question which is how did they get his penis unglued? I would think the only way to break that seal is with chemicals that would be very harsh on the penis skin. But it is not reported if the penis was unglued or stripped off the stomach. I would think the answer to this question would be a critical factor in the prosecution.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprint View Post
    All jokes aside, I hope they CAN put the jokes aside and prosecute these women for what is a blatant case of assault and imprisonment. Look, I get the anger and the hurt and the desire to hit back after being cheated on, but imagine if a man would dare do the equivalent thing to his cheating wife. It would be seen as violent abuse, which is exactly the case here.
    Agree, but sadly this would be politically incorrect.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Nobody has asked the most obvious question which is how did they get his penis unglued? I would think the only way to break that seal is with chemicals that would be very harsh on the penis skin. But it is not reported if the penis was unglued or stripped off the stomach. I would think the answer to this question would be a critical factor in the prosecution.
    Very good point.

    As for the medical issue of what was done to...um.....ungird his loins, maybe this is a marketing opportunity for a new product. "WP-40?" "The DikUnstik"? I could go on.

  8. #8
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165

    Cheating Husband Has Boiling Water Poured On Genitals


  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond View Post
    There is a double standard.

    What if it had been 4 men who attacked a woman?
    If they were men and they were convicted, they probably would be put on the National Sex Offender Registry.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling View Post
    Grinding your ax, BS?
    Yep, and its a BIG ONE.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling View Post
    Want to talk about it?
    Nothing much to talk about - this is who I am. I am a person who believes in equal treatment for all. Anytime the system shows bias to one group over another, it irks me somewhat.

    Female teachers molesting little boys, and getting either afew months in jail or suspended sentences. Government refusing to help its citizens abroad because they are not of the right racial group. Governments which say they "care", but will take every opportunity to delay making a decision until any decision they make is meaningless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •