Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Alexandra & Montreal Girlfriends

Veteran of Misadventures

Welcome back Alexandra & Montreal Girlfriends

Glad to see that one of the legendary HDH operators in Montreal from 2002-2005 is back! More choices is a good thing for everyone. I just wish there was a way you could bring back your IN staff from 2004-2005, especially Jessy (a/k/a Melissa) and Megan.

Just so you guys know, Iris has racked up great reviews on the New York City boards and TER. She was apparently in NYC recently and her tour went well, to say the least.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-05-2009 at 04:38 AM.

Thumbs down Welcome Back Alex!

What a great surprise. I too would like to extend a welcome back to Alexandra!! I have some of the best memories of times spent with Alex' crew a few years back, including a couple of my all time favorites.

Best of luck on your new old endeavor.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Bien(re)venu a Montreal, Alexandra

Welcome back Montreal Girlfriend.
    Alexandra, you`ve done much to raise the bar on service and quality in the industry.
    Good Luck!

Great news. Welcome back Alex. We have missed you..

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I didn't realize 'Alexandra' had ever left the business. Oh well, if so, welcome back.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I didn't realize 'Alexandra' had ever left the business. Oh well, if so, welcome back.
    She did not leave the busines.......she ceased the majority of her Montreal operations in order to operate elsewhere. Now her Montreal operation is back! It was Montreal that she left, as far as the majority of her ops. I think she has had a few girls stationed in Montreal taking appointments in the past few years, but the majority of her ops were in other cities.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-05-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    She did not leave the busines.......she ceased the majority of her Montreal operations in order to operate elsewhere.....the majority of her ops were in other cities.
    I see. I had heard differently. Thanks for the clarification. Welcome back, Alexandra!

Party

I remember a great halloween party, must have been 4 or 5 years ao, hosted by the loevely alex and featuring many of her beauties all dressed up (Tanya, cant's remember the others) - a great time was had by all...

Any of you other guys remember that event?

Veteran of Misadventures
    dmanmtl,

I think that was more like 6 years ago........I remember hearing about the party from Special K. I did not attend myself, although I wish I had.

party

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    dmanmtl,

I think that was more like 6 years ago........I remember hearing about the party from Special K. I did not attend myself, although I wish I had.
    Might have been 2003, I think you are correct.. Either way, it was great. I was not a client at the time, had never seen any of her girls, but in the following months I saw every single one of the girls that were at the party! Awesome marketing!

Quote Originally Posted by dmanmtl View Post
    I remember a great halloween party, must have been 4 or 5 years ao, hosted by the loevely alex and featuring many of her beauties all dressed up (Tanya, cant's remember the others) - a great time was had by all...

Any of you other guys remember that event?
    Yes it was a great time. I believe it was 2003 or 2004. She sure knows how to throw a party!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Tactile Member

MGFs

Doc,

My memory is getting murky going back that far, but didn't MGFs have a great little brunette named Emmanuelle who could really melt your ears with her hot patter? My French wasn't up to it, but it sure did sound down and dirty!

Touch
    Last edited by Touch; 09-09-2009 at 02:13 AM.

yes...the memories

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Rob!!!

You might not have been a client yet, but i do remember you asking me to pull some strings in order to see the then-fantastic Sweet Sophie (minus the 'sweet' back then). I was supposed to attend that party. Alex had even offered me one of her suites if i did attend, which i wasn't able to due to a large snowstorm in my area. Wasn't the party held on Nov 1st or 2nd?? I do remember the year being 2003. I had never attended such a gathering yet, so i must admit i may have had cold feet. But i really did try to attend, but the damn weather wasn't cooperating.

I do remember you telling me you met SK at the party & even added that he seemed like a great guy, which is one of the main reasons why i decided to meet him a couple of years later just prior to a Merb party at the HDM.

Those were the good ol' days of my hobbying life, back when we used to meet regularly in Doc Holliday's Saloon. I remember seeing some of the pictures from the party & kicking myself for not leaving a day earlier in order to attend the party. Wasn't Voyager also at that party? Wasn't he the one in the boyscout outfit? Alexandra looked great as the Cat Woman, if i remember correctly. Lolita was also at the party (wasn't she dressed up as a bunny?). Great memories.......which i'll never forget.
    Doc, Yes, I remember SK, I think I was opening his beers with a lighter. I remember a girl dressed as a cop, one was a cowgirl, and the guys ... one cowboy, one boy scout can't remember the others..it was a surreal night.

You are right about Emmanuelle, she was awesome. Her and Miss B are tied for first place in my book, she was an animal !

Thank you!

Hi everybody,
    Thanks for welcoming me back so warmly, I am so excited to be here again, I missed you too...
    Wow what a good memory you guys have about that halloween party!
    Would be nice to have another one this year to introduce the new team... Hopefully without a snow storm this time Anyone interrested?!

Well, hope to hear from you all by e-mail even if it's just to say hi and I will be glad to answer any of your questions/advices/comments etc..

Have a wonderful day!
    Alexandra xxx
    infos@montreal-girlfriends.com

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealGirlfriend View Post
    Anyone interrested?!

Alexandra xxx
    infos@montreal-girlfriends.com
    Yes....absolutely yes
    Last edited by cloudsurf; 09-10-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast