Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: How to say : I will never take you as customer to someone ??

  1. #1

    How to say : I will never take you as customer to someone ??

    The question is ... How to say on the telephone that we are not interested to take someone as customers?

    If a girl don't like your voice or your manners on the first contact by telephone ... how she can tell you clearly that she will never see you ... and in a way to don't hurt you ?

    Your help will be very appreciated because seriously, some people just never understand when we tell them that we are not available every time they called during the last 3 months

    I think that is just normal to we need to have good feeling on the first contact if not, it will be better for both of us to you go see someone else ... Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Sexy_BBW_Véro; 09-08-2009 at 06:27 PM.

  2. #2
    How to say on the telephone that we are not interested to take someone as customers?

    Here is your answer : Sorry but I don't want you as a customers.

    Don't waste your time searching how you can do this....

    And you said "to don't hurt you", well.... the guy that is calling you he is not talking to his girlfriend, he is talking to a pure stranger for him...... and he is talking to someone he will pay to have sex....(most of the time.. ).. So... Be yourself, be honest and tell him the truth!! Who cares if you hurt him?? There is many other sp he can see... He don't own you!
    Last edited by Dragonatic; 09-08-2009 at 07:19 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro View Post
    The question is ... How to say on the telephone that we are not interested to take someone as customers?

    If a girl don't like your voice or your manners on the first contact by telephone ... how she can tell you clearly that she will never see you ... and in a way to don't hurt you ?

    Your help will be very appreciated because seriously, some people just never understand when we tell them that we are not available every time they called during the last 3 months

    I think that is just normal to we need to have good feeling on the first contact if not, it will be better for both of us to you go see someone else ... Am I wrong?
    Sweet Vero, I think you already said it all. Just explain that the first contact over the phone, is very important for you, that you must feel the vibe with the prospect customer. That unfortunately not feeling this Vibe with him, will most likely, according to your experience, make that you will not be able to give the Level of Service that he Would expect and is Entitled to.
    Therefore as you have stated " it would better for both of you that he go see someone else" You will most probably have the Frustrated one that will unfortunately tell you to F.O. but at least he shouldn't call you for 3 months. I guess that those bad experience come with the territory.

  4. #4
    You could generalize the statement and say "I'm sorry, but I'm not taking on any new clients at this time."
    That way, the message is as clear as can be, and you've not said anything the caller could take as a personal affront.

    If it's someone you've seen before, then Horny B's approach shold be good. Explain that there was no chemistry on your end, therefore you don't feel taht you could deliver a quality session and that's not fair to the client.

  5. #5
    It's not someone I have seen before ...

    If I say to someone that I don't take new customers ... he will tell me that he just saw my ads and It's not write in it.

    I'm telling you ... it's not 1 person ... it's about 3 or 4 guys ... they call me almost every day that i'm working since 3 months and they didn't realized since all of this time ... I always answered that I was not available with a bad attitude ... I don't know what to do to they stop calling my cell phone

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny B View Post
    Sweet Vero, I think you already said it all. Just explain that the first contact over the phone, is very important for you, that you must feel the vibe with the prospect customer. That unfortunately not feeling this Vibe with him, will most likely, according to your experience, make that you will not be able to give the Level of Service that he Would expect and is Entitled to.
    Therefore as you have stated " it would better for both of you that he go see someone else" You will most probably have the Frustrated one that will unfortunately tell you to F.O. but at least he shouldn't call you for 3 months. I guess that those bad experience come with the territory.

    Maybe ... I will try this one tomorrow!
    they will tell me bad words i'm pretty sure ... because it's exactly the reason why I don't want to see them ... they seems to be kind of controlant guys and they don't seems to have any respect for a woman if you know what I mean ...

  7. #7
    Rookie hobbyist
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro View Post
    If a girl don't like your voice or your manners on the first contact by telephone ... how she can tell you clearly that she will never see you ... and in a way to don't hurt you ?... some people just never understand when we tell them that we are not available every time they called during the last 3 months.

    I think that is just normal to we need to have good feeling on the first contact if not, it will be better for both of us to you go see someone else ... Am I wrong?
    Totally normal (for both client and provider) to have a good vibe when you make that first contact, esp. when the provider is an Indy (as you're usually in contact with the SP directly). From the client's side, if you don't feel like the SP is in a good mood, sounds tired, sounds disinterested, sounds like she's seen too many clients that day, etc., just move on. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere. Better that you know right away, no? Being turned down is a normal part of hobbying. Just have to learn not to take it personally. (sh)it happens.

    If the SP doesn't have a good vibe about you, she'll let you know in a subtle way or more directly. I agree with Horny B's subtle suggestion (good one) which would be honest from your side. You don't think you would be able to give your best to the client so, better he moves on and get the satisfaction he's looking for somewhere else. There's a good number of BBW's in town, there's choice. Just because you advertise your services does not mean you are obliged to take everyone. Of course not.

    Maybe these guys can't take rejection, even if it's done in a nice way. Who knows. Bonne chance Vero!
    Last edited by Zen; 09-08-2009 at 10:37 PM.

  8. #8
    Vero, this is a very touchy subject and even though I value direct honesty, I prefer to opt for a more polite subtle way when dealing with this kind of uncomfortable situation. It isn't easy.

    I find some men have a very difficult time taking rejection from a girl in general. I mean, it is never fun being rejected but when you feel confident and secure with yourself, you don't usually take it too personally. If a guy in a bar offers me a drink or invites me to dance and I say no thank you I am not interested, they often turn around and say something like 'whore'. Seeing this difficulty taking rejection from a 'regular girl', it seems to me that it would just be even harder when contacting a working girl. Some guys think that because they are willing to give money, that any working girl can belong to them whenever they want. They see escorts as the lowest of the lows and if you get rejected by THAT imagine what that makes of you. You can't even get a girl to pleasure you even if you pay her. I can see how this rejection could easily affect the self-esteem of a person who might already have a fragile self esteem in the first place.

    Anyhow, trying to be diplomat when rejecting someone can be a difficult task. Maybe I would use something along these line: I am very flattered by your desire to spend time with me and I thank you very much for choosing me but unfortunately I do not feel comfortable meeting with you. Please respect my choice. I wish you the best of luck in your searches.

    Hope this can help a little!

    Maria
    XXXX
    Smile and the world will smile with you

  9. #9

    say no

    A woman always has the right to say no, if you say that simple and straight and the guy doesn't get it then you are right not to want to take them as a client in the first place.

  10. #10
    maybe they are members here and they will get the point by reading this thread

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    maybe they are members here and they will get the point by reading this thread
    I wish ...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_BBW_Véro View Post
    It's not someone I have seen before ...

    If I say to someone that I don't take new customers ... he will tell me that he just saw my ads and It's not write in it.

    I'm telling you ... it's not 1 person ... it's about 3 or 4 guys ... they call me almost every day that i'm working since 3 months and they didn't realized since all of this time ... I always answered that I was not available with a bad attitude ... I don't know what to do to they stop calling my cell phone
    Just tell them that the ad is always there to remind your established clients that you are still there and willing to see them. There is a lot of competition and you don't want to be forgotten when your boys are looking around for their next adventure.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by My_dingaling View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say this whole thread is an attempt at cheap publicity.

    I'm certain I'm wrong.
    You know me enough to know that you're wrong

    It's more a way to make some points clear with some persons who must read merb ... like master bates said ... but i'm still taking the suggestion in case I still need it later

  14. #14
    Triple your rates.

  15. #15

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maria View Post
    Anyhow, trying to be diplomat when rejecting someone can be a difficult task. Maybe I would use something along these line: I am very flattered by your desire to spend time with me and I thank you very much for choosing me but unfortunately I do not feel comfortable meeting with you. Please respect my choice. I wish you the best of luck in your searches.
    From the male perspective...Well put. You are correct in that most men do not handle rejection well at all. But, prolonged rejection or indirect rejection can even be worse ....because in the male mind there is "still the possibility for something" since they have not been told "NO".

    They key to your answer is not that you said no...which you did; it is HOW you said no. This principle is true in any business. The one who is told no WILL feel rejected no matter what...it just stings a little less if it is done, as you say...diplomatically and I will add, yet directly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •