Thread: mobile board theme???

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar

mobile board theme???

I know some other message boards I'm on have a mobile theme, or skin, option in the User CP. Since I spend more time on my BlackBerry then my actual computer, I was wondering if MERB had one and I just hadn't found it yet?

Thanks....
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

I think this is a great suggestion UK!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Well as of late, I know my posts have been few... But when I do I try to make them count.....
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Bumping this one... I don't mind the new layout of the site, but as I stated above, a mobile skin would be a huge addition for people like me who are connected through their phones more then computers these days.

That's my opinion anyway...
    - Dean Martin