Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Anyone notice the different rates for different girls at GOF

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253

    Anyone notice the different rates for different girls at GOF

    Namely Chloe, Ivy, Melodie at $200 and all the other girls at $180. Now this makes it confusing and could lead to possible problems.

    Mainly because I almost booked one of these girls on the weekend and I would have short changed them without even knowing it.

    What makes these 3 girls more special than all the others. Is it because the agency doesn't want to lose these girls to another agency?
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  2. #2
    its business in every sense of the word....... supply and demand., and bitter rivals.... just like in any business.... but sometimes in the realm of things, its the customer who ends up paying.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Namely Chloe, Ivy, Melodie at $200 and all the other girls at $180. Now this makes it confusing and could lead to possible problems.

    Mainly because I almost booked one of these girls on the weekend and I would have short changed them without even knowing it.

    What makes these 3 girls more special than all the others. Is it because the agency doesn't want to lose these girls to another agency?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    951
    Good eye TheDon, I noticed the same thing earlier. I doubt these girls are any better than the others, it's probably just a subtle way of simply increasing the prices across the board.

  4. #4
    200$ is the max limit that I pay and its quite good. 20$ more than 180$ its not the end of the world... 20$ more or less this change nothing as far as I am with a nice good girl

    at least they are not like these stupid girls that ask more than 400$ for 1 hour!! Dammit! Who the hell they think they are? A Llord?? or even a gold mine?? NO! They are just a girl like any of the other girls and the service they offer is quite the same so... 400$ for 1 hour is a pure rip-off!

    But there will still be some dumb man that will pay for 400$/hour and they will ending with no more than if they would have paid 200$ for another one.....

    200$ is good.

  5. #5
    Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,267

    Question

    Ahhh les questions de tarifs, ca me passionne toujours

    Désolée, si quelqu'un veut bien traduire, je ne voudrais pas mal m'exprimer ici.

    Pas que ca me regarde, mais je me demandais si les extras que l'on retrouvent
    en général, soit cim et greek, sont inclu dans un tel tarif.

    C'est que je me dis qu'avec un tout inclu, ca revient pas mal au même prix qu'un
    non inclu, sinon moins.

    Et puis, personellement, je ne considère pas les tout inclu comme une bonne affaire.
    Ben la, pas pour le client Mais plutôt pour la fille. N'est-ce pas se couper soit même
    le facteur ymmv, et par conséquent, s'imposer par le fait même sa propre pression ?

    Juste une question comme ca ...
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

    514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

  6. #6
    *************editted***********
    Last edited by CS Martin; 12-25-2009 at 04:54 AM.

  7. #7

    Lightbulb How smart he is.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    its business in every sense of the word....... supply and demand., and bitter rivals.... just like in any business.... but sometimes in the realm of things, its the customer who ends up paying.
    The real answer.........Hummmmmm if only there was a set price across the board, but hey thats business and other owners trying to give the girls more to get them to come over.........Nasty Nasty business , but hey you guys already knew that......

    Chris
    [CENTER][B][B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2][COLOR=#b22222]Jason
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#8b0000]The Most elite GFE ladies available in Montreal Guaranteed.....[/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Black]514-699-3445[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#8b0000]///[/COLOR][B][COLOR=Black]581-982-2282 for Quebec City[/COLOR][/B]
    [URL="http://www.montrealgirlsonfire.com"]www.montrealgirlsonfire.com[/URL][/B]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][URL="http://www.quebecgirlsonfire.com"]www.quebecgirlsonfire.com[/URL][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls on Fire View Post
    The real answer.........Hummmmmm if only there was a set price across the board, but hey thats business and other owners trying to give the girls more to get them to come over.........Nasty Nasty business , but hey you guys already knew that......

    Chris

    Fair enough, as long as you advise your customers before hand as to not create an awkward sitution with the girls once payment is due. Not everyone clicks on the girls profiles especially when your already familiar with the girls.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  9. #9
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Fair enough, as long as you advise your customers before hand as to not create an awkward sitution with the girls once payment is due. Not everyone clicks on the girls profiles especially when your already familiar with the girls.
    I could definitely see that causing a big problem for some people. I agree Chris, make certain when the booking is made that the booker notifies the caller of the price difference!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,547

    hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I could definitely see that causing a big problem for some people. I agree Chris, make certain when the booking is made that the booker notifies the caller of the price difference!
    completely agree...also i am like some of you...i dont like the 200$..probably if you put 199$(like one said)...lollll...but i know it is just 20 dollars more...but i remember at the time went it was 150 a hour...damn i had some fun then....probably it is just mental lollll but still...good times...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    ...but i remember at the time went it was 150 a hour...damn i had some fun then....probably it is just mental lollll but still...good times...
    You can still have good times. There is MANY hot young sexy girls that ask for 120$-150$ an hour on annonce123

    I almost go with these girls now and I don't know why, maybe cause they are only "next door girls" and not a real "agency escort" but they are so much better than an SP.
    Last edited by Dragonatic; 10-14-2009 at 04:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    completely agree...also i am like some of you...i dont like the 200$..probably if you put 199$(like one said)...lollll...but i know it is just 20 dollars more...but i remember at the time went it was 150 a hour...damn i had some fun then....probably it is just mental lollll but still...good times...
    Keep in mind that the $200 rate is only for 3 of the girls, all the other girls are still at $180.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic View Post
    200$ is the max limit that I pay and its quite good. 20$ more than 180$ its not the end of the world... 20$ more or less this change nothing as far as I am with a nice good girl

    at least they are not like these stupid girls that ask more than 400$ for 1 hour!! Dammit! Who the hell they think they are? A Llord?? or even a gold mine?? NO! They are just a girl like any of the other girls and the service they offer is quite the same so... 400$ for 1 hour is a pure rip-off!

    But there will still be some dumb man that will pay for 400$/hour and they will ending with no more than if they would have paid 200$ for another one.....

    200$ is good.
    Sorry to say but... the one I got (which I'd been looking for a long time) at more than $400 was worth 4 of all the girls at $200 (and less) that I got so far.

    And yet the best one I ever got didn't cost me a cent.
    So how could you quantify this ?

    To me, there is no correlation between price and quality.

    Although I can see that you don't want them to start jacking up their prices and that's a good thought as much for yourself then fellow merbites.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JH Fan View Post
    Sorry to say but... the one I got (which I'd been looking for a long time) at more than $400 was worth 4 of all the girls at $200 (and less) that I got so far.

    And yet the best one I ever got didn't cost me a cent.
    So how could you quantify this ?

    To me, there is no correlation between price and quality.
    Well, you can find a 400$ girl that will be better than more of the 200$ girls, and you can find a girl at 200$ that will be better than a 400$ girl.... its just luck

    What I really wanted to say is that since there is better girls at any prices, why paying for 400$ when you can get a better one for 200$ or less?? If she was really bad I just lost 200$ and not 400$ ... and if she was very good I just saved 200$ so in both ways I'm happy

    Well, each guys have their own way of thinking and its up to them.....
    Last edited by Dragonatic; 10-17-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •