Thread: Availablities this week Melina and Samantha * Big news Maxime as join us* DUOS

Wink Availablities this week Melina and Samantha * Big news Maxime as join us* DUOS

Hello Gentlemen, my name is Melina, beautiful Maroccan-italian Brunette. I have a very sexy figure , 5’ 7” tall, slim & toned dress size 8/10 and a beautiful 34c breasts.
    I have beautiful long dark hair, stunning Brown eyes and a soft tanned complexion. Well educated, passionate & very playful, I am very friendly and bubbly, great company who guarantees you a 5-star service every time.

Love Daty, 69, toys, uniforms, role play, french kissing, Dom and many other services…...

I am available in Montreal for incall or outcall Monday-Friday 11am-9pm and two of my friend will be available solo or duos ,We love to get very naughty, so be prepared for a very hot session. For those how dont know Samantha and Maxime please let me introduce to her

Hi iam Samantha a tall, toned, wild and gorgeous sexy young French-Canadian brunette. More exactly, I`m 22 years old, 5`7", with a slender, athletic build measuring 34D-24-34.
    I provide an amazing GFE service and have a playful spirit.

Availablities of Samantha this week : wend,thursday,friday From 1h00-7h30 and for shure for those how will like to see my delicious reviews here a link:https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...xxtase+reviews

Please let me introduce maxime to you

Maxime is a sultry French GFE Beauty of 20 years old with a perfect body mesuring 5`5", 34A-24-34 with a flawless skin and long legs.
    She is charming, sophisticated and loves to pamper and spoil her lovers.

Availablities of Maxime this week : wend,thursday,friday,Saturday,Sunday From 2h00-11h00 and for shure for those how will like to see her delicious reviews here a link:https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...luxury+reviews

In order to see pictures please browse my web site .email me,text me or call me for an appointment

Donations

Incall GFE
    200 $ 1 hour
    outcall GFE

Incall&outcall PSE (cim-cof-greek(at ur discretions)
    150$ half hour
    250 $ 1 hour

Hope to see you soon xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BeautifulMelina; 02-06-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Availablities Wendsday 14 october !!

Hi guys

I just want to let you know i still have availablities for today incall or outcall , Samantha still have one availablity and Maxime still have a few availablities, We book very fast so call me to make your appointment or to prebook your appointment
    Thanks you xoxoxox
    Last edited by BeautifulMelina; 02-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Availablities 15 october Melina_Samantha and Maxime

Hi guys

please take note we just start we are available for incall and outcall *

call us now to book your appointment
    Last edited by BeautifulMelina; 02-06-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Wink Sexy time in Montreal Tonight !!

call us to make your appointment

samantha , Melina or Maxime

Xoxoxox
    Last edited by BeautifulMelina; 02-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.