Thread: Lingerie Romance outlet providing informal Sex Ed to their older male clients

Smile Lingerie Romance outlet providing informal Sex Ed to their older male clients

There was an article in Saturday's Gazette consisting of an interview with a salesgirl at Lingerie Romance on St. Catherine, discussing Halloween costumes, entitled "At Halloween, suddenly everyone is sexy: pirates, cops .. ( http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/...040/story.html ). At the end of the interview the salesgirl mentions some of things that customers talk to her about. The interview ends with a funny, or sad, depending on how you look at it, remark from the salesgirl:

"People get extremely personal here, too, due to the sexual nature of the store, I guess... They tell me all kinds of crazy stories you wouldn't believe... Sometimes I meet men in their 50s or 60s who don't know what a clitoris is. Then my job practically becomes sex education - I take out a book to show them a diagram and they say, "Oh, I never knew that existed." Their poor wife!"

I think it is just a bunch of old geezers having fun with a ditzy young girl and getting her to show them a pic of a clit and talking about sex.

I might drop by and pull the old WTF is a clit trick!:

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Jones View Post
    I think it is just a bunch of old geezers having fun with a ditzy young girl and getting her to show them a pic of a clit and talking about sex.

Totally agree

Nobody could really be that stupid

Hey ! didn't we have a couple members here that said DATY was their biggest fear and they would never do it and we were all filthy of doing it ...bla bla bla...

You know ? the usual trash !

Now I'd be suprised if they know what is a clit... not to mention the nice little 'button to press' for more action !!!

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    Totally agree

Nobody could really be that stupid
    Except, maybe the girl sales clerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Jones View Post
    Except, maybe the girl sales clerk.
    ziiiiiiiiiiiing!