Thread: 70% of females love to give head!!

Quote Originally Posted by hornypilgrim View Post
    Hi hi hi...I knew it was too good to be true! LOL

My thoughts on what I want to be reincarnated as have changed a bit though...

That would drive me batty.

lol...i would think probably only 10% since you do not receive pleasure that way
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

Quote Originally Posted by montreal_monk01 View Post
    lol...i would think probably only 10% since you do not receive pleasure that way
    well actuallly you're highly likely to receive pleasure after you give a wicked blow job

Same pleasure as sucking hard nipples

Hi

Common guys, you mean you get no pleasure from licking, sucking or playing with big hard nipples?

The girls have the same pleasure licking, sucking and playing with a hard cock.

Mind you, not all breasts and nipples are gorgeous, and the saem goes for men, and ve also have the odor issue which can be a turn off.

All in All YMMV, but in my decades of experince, many girls love sucking cocks as part of foreplay and 70% does not surprise me.

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by fb1807 View Post
    All in All YMMV, but in my decades of experince, many girls love sucking cocks as part of foreplay and 70% does not surprise me.
    I think you should follow the link in the first post, not just read the title...