Thread: Moderator Appreciation Day

Recreational User

Moderator Appreciation Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    Moderators are not paid, we do not receive freebies or discounts or extra services from anyone. We donate our time to MERB so that everyone can have a pleasant place to post and have a bit of fun and entertainment
    While the hard work of the moderators may be to often unacknowledged, don't you guys think for a moment that it isn't appreciated.

I've been on the net a long long time, and I have witnessed first-hand what happens to unmoderated forums; they inevitably devolve into a steaming pile of crap.

MERB's worth is in the reviews the members post. MERB's value is derived from the polish the moderators apply, even-handedly, so thanks guys, for devoting your time to something we all derive benefit from. And, lest we not forget, MERB's existence is owed to the advertisers and paying members, whose paid support makes this thing possible.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Ok, thanks for the flowers. Now, can you warn me so I can duck when the pot follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the flowers. Now, can you warn me so I can duck when the pot follow?
    Lol....

... but please read the rules Mod 11 ... a Mod is forbidden to have a sense of humour (except Giggles aka Mod8)!

I just can't understand you guys! Worst than women! One day we're accused of not having sense of humor, the next we have too much! Come on, under the hood of this computer shell, we're like Pinocchio, we want to be human!

I just can't understand you guys! Worst than women! One day we're accused of not having sense of humor, the next we have too much! Come on, under the hood of this computer shell, we're like Pinocchio, we want to be human!
    Mods ROCK....you guys have a thankless job. Keep up the good work. Pay no attention to males with elevated testosterone levels...

It's funny because i was thinking the same thing when i saw what YVO posted...but you stole the words right out of my mouth (or of my hands).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    a Mod is forbidden to have a sense of humour (except Giggles aka Mod8)!
    careful dee. you're treading on thin ice. mod8 has an nrp.