Thread: Girl shows up... with a cold or flu

Girl shows up... with a cold or flu

Has this happened to you? If so, who was it, and from where? Did you still go through with your session?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    Did you still go through with your session?
    doesn't matter if others did or not. ask yourself if you would.

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Never had one show up at the door... But I've had a couple occasions in strip clubs where I've had to ask a girl to leave the table due to obvious cold (not smoker's) coughs... and these days with the flu spreading all over the place, I wouldn't take any chances like that.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    Has this happened to you? If so, who was it, and from where? Did you still go through with your session?
    Yes, it has. I did not figure it out that she had a cold or flu until half way into the session after she was sneezing so much. She said she was getting over it. I told her that she should not work in her condition. She shrugged her shoulders and said that she did not work for 3 days, but needed to get back to work.

I guess they, the agencies, don't give sick pay?

When she came in, she seemed fine. She did not talk much, but after 20 minutes or so, it was more apparent. Maybe, it was because she was on the mend, it was not as apparent as if she was a few days back sick at home?

If she was really sick and it showed when she arrived, I would have refused her and called the agency.

Never happened to me but if it did I would send her back

I get so worked up waiting for the girl to arrive that I wouldn't refuse her because of a cold or flu. I'll avoid kissing her but I'll have no problem having her give me a BJ and me going down on her.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    She shrugged her shoulders and said that she did not work for 3 days, but needed to get back to work.

Anyone think a girl wouldn't take time off if they had an STD, or worse, would still work if they needed cash for those HIV/AIDS treatments?

Yes, it has. I did not figure it out that she had a cold or flu until half way into the session after she was sneezing so much. She said she was getting over it. I told her that she should not work in her condition. She shrugged her shoulders and said that she did not work for 3 days, but needed to get back to work.

When she came in, she seemed fine. She did not talk much, but after 20 minutes or so, it was more apparent. Maybe, it was because she was on the mend, it was not as apparent as if she was a few days back sick at home?

If she was really sick and it showed when she arrived, I would have refused her and called the agency.

ROFLMAF LOL Hihihihihi!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Of course they do and strip-clubs do too...

>>> EDITED BY MOD 11: Fixed quote mark. <<<
    Last edited by Mod 11; 12-09-2009 at 12:38 AM.

Recreational User

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    doesn't matter if others did or not. ask yourself if you would.
    So i guess what we are all saying is that the girl also has the right to refuse a client who has a cold or the flu, too, right?
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

Working rage-aholic
    I've never had this happen, but I was under the weather (a minor cold, not the flu, which I've never had) once with an SP. We'd seen each other several times and she was not upset in the least, she just wouldn't kiss me

Two weeks ago an SP (incall) I've repeated with asked me to wash my hands thoroughly because of flu season, even though it was clear I'd just showered.

Of course I did it, but I'm of the opinion that obsessive hand washing with antibacterial soap and the effort to never get sick in any form is counterproductive. Antibacterial soaps remove good bacteria, too, and your immune system needs work

So, no, unless she was deathly ill, or just too sick to perform, I wouldn't send her away.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Quote Originally Posted by YouVantOption View Post
    So i guess what we are all saying is that the girl also has the right to refuse a client who has a cold or the flu, too, right?
    Absolutely.

Banned
    Is DFK still part of the GFE package despite the swine flu hype?

PS. Mack you seem to be so concerned about flu and your concern certainly predates H1N1! Just wondering...

Right you are, Horney. It's just something that freaks me out, because it's so inconsiderate and getting sick for a week when ti could have been easily avoided ain't cool.