Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensual Maude - Thank You MERB Members!

Happy French Girl

Post Sensual Maude - Thank You MERB Members!

Dear Members,

Imagine waking up on Christmas morning, signing in to MERB and learning you just won a "free hour" with Sensual Maude! That would be a nice surprise, right? Well let me make that dream come true for one lucky guy.

In appreciation of your support throughout the year, I would like to offer one lucky gentleman the opportunity to spend one Blissful hour in my arms, compliments of me. This secret rendezvous may take place at upcoming Incall session in a luxurious hotel in downtown Montreal or If the member is from out of town or prefer outcall, I would be happy to see him at his hotel in downtown Montreal.

To enter you must be MERB member in good standing and you must reply to this post by December 23, 2009 at 11:59 pm est. One entry per member please. In order to be fair and impartial, one of the Mod will select and announce the lucky winner from the list of entries on December 25th 2009.

The lucky winner must claim his prize by February 28, 2010.

What you should expect?

I always treat my suitor with utmost respect and expect the same in return. Seduce my senses with your wit, charm, smile and touch and we will have a delicious time. I will transform before your luminous eyes – soft & sensual one moment and wild & passionate the next. Nice music, candles, massage, refreshments are all part of our delicious experience!

Good luck,

Maude xox

>>> Added by Mod 11: Please everybody, take time to read the entire thread before you hit the reply button. You might find interesting posts, suggestions, ideas and plain guidelines. Thanks. <<<
    Last edited by maudexox; 12-22-2009 at 11:40 AM.
    Maude xox

Gentleman Extraordinare

Talking Sign me up!

I'd love that as an Xmas present!

Put my name in the hat.
    There once was a man from Nantucket...........
    MWvisitor out

nice promo!

Put me in!

I am in, as long as I get to unwrap the present.

I hope to unpack a wonderful gift ha ha ha
    Thank you !!!

Thread cleaned.

In order to avoid confusion, please post only if you want to be in the draw and please mention clearly you want to participate.

Other posts will be deleted to avoid problems with creating the participant list.

Maude can clarify but I don't think other SP or agency owners/employees can participate. Sorry Claude.

Last edited by Mod 11; 12-15-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Im in

I want some action
    I'm in

Let's make this even more fun!

I'm certain Maude like to get charmed so guys, you could try to charm her! Just saying "I'm in" is kind of dry.

This isn't mandatory of course. just a way to make things more fun. Just ensure we can see clearly in the first line or in the subject line that you are interested.

I want

This going to be good i get the X mas present and use it for Saint Valentine this going to be
    great i got 2 birds with 1 stone

Quel beau présent, serrait de partager un doux moment de chaleur en ta présence.

Je n'ai pas encore eu la chance de te rencontrer et, pour être honnête, ce message fut un moyen pour moi de te découvrir.Tes photos sont tout simplement magnifiques!

Je te souhaite de passer de très belles fêtes

En espérant te découvrir sous l'arbre de Noël ;p

Quel merveilleux cadeau!

Bonjour Maude,

Ce serait un très grand plaisir de te revoir. Comment oublier la tendresse amoureuse de tes longs baisers langoureux, ce corps admirablement sculpté, et cette délicieuse poitrine, j'en rêve encore.

Joyeux Noël

i am in

I'd like a little Xmas gift ... so I'm in ... thanks Maude !!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast