Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: How was your first time with a SP ?

  1. #1

    How was your first time with a SP ?

    Hello everyone!

    I've been reading merb for some time now and finally registered a couple of days ago, as I'm pretty close to meeting a SP for the first time. I just turned 27 and I've been curious eversince me and my work buddies talked about escorts a while ago (turns out I was the only guy at work that had never try it...). I've been single for a few months now so it's been a while since I had sex, now would be the perfect time to finally meet one

    But anyway, back on topic. How was your first time with a SP ? Were you disappointed or did you wish you had try one earlier ? I'm also wondering whether or not it's okay to give flowers to a SP! I'm not sure about it since flowers are usually something you give to a person you love, but I'm just trying to be a gentleman here and let the lady know rightaway I'm not a scumbag.

    And last question, this is gonna sound stupid and I guess I could use the Search tool but I'm wondering. When you open up the door and say hello, do you usually give her 2 greeting kisses on the cheeks, do you shake her hand (I'm a noob, don't laugh!), or does she kisses you straight on the mouth?

    Thanks for the replies and sorry mods if somehow my thread happens to be a repost or something.
    Ride it like you stole it

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    Hello everyone!

    . How was your first time with a SP ? .Were you disappointed or did you wish you had try one earlier ? .
    Disappointed - but this was not in Montreal. So far, just about everytime I spent the going rate from a reputable Montreal agencyl I have been pleased

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    I'm also wondering whether or not it's okay to give flowers to a SP! .
    Give her the going rate and a 20$ tip if you are real pleased. bring a bottle of wine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    When you open up the door and say hello, do you usually give her 2 greeting kisses on the cheeks, do you shake her hand (I'm a noob, don't laugh!), or does she kisses you straight on the mouth? .
    Try the french customary kiss on each cheek if you are comfortable with this.

    Do's
    Read reviews and find out who the reputable agencies are
    Pick out a list of girls you would like to see
    Be willing to try non-reviewed girls from reputable agencies
    Select an escort friendly hotel
    Shower or bath an hour prior to the date - use a wash cloth
    Trim your nails
    SHAVE OR TRIM YOUR PUBES Prior to Your trip to Montreal!!!!!!
    gargle with mouth wash/Chew gum (do not floss or brush just prior to your meeting)
    Put on a clean pair of underwear and deoderant
    take a Viagra 20 minutes prior to the date (or Cialis that morning) if you need these
    Clean up the room
    Put on some background music - drown out the sounds of pleasure
    Have drinks available - a sealed bottle of red wine with wine glasses and an opener handy
    Water and soda for after the date
    Invite her in and offer her a drink - I like to get to know her a little prior to the act.
    If you want her to wear stockings etc bring them for her.

    Don'ts
    Try to find girls that will work for less on CL - pay the going rate -160$-200$
    Eat a heavy meal prior to your meeting
    Eat garlic or onions or anything stinky
    Have more than one drink (don't be hammered waiting for your date)
    Attack her before she gets in the door - let her warm up to you a little
    Try to stick your tounge down a girl's throat if you dont know how to kiss



    She will probably be at least 1/2 hour late or so. Be prepared to wait! Please provide us with a review and good luck!

    disclaimer - I would like to add that I am by no means an expert but this is what has worked for me.
    Last edited by hungry101; 12-27-2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Add disclaimer

  3. #3
    I find it funny how some guys are so serious when hobbying...

    I mean, if I invite a girl that I dated in a bar (or anywhere else..) its sure that I will have a nice wine bottle and all those things to have a great moment with her. Cause if you dated her you most of the time want to go deeper in the relationship. But when hobbying, well... just face it. You pay a girl to fuck. Why all those wine bottle or flowers or gift.... She just do her job and you have the service. Wine or not, you pay her to fuck so you will fuck her.

    Some people think its stupid to think this way but I just face the reality. I'm not going on a date, I'm paying an SP! Just give her a tips if you really enjoyed your moment with her, be polite and nice then both will be happy.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic View Post
    I find it funny how some guys are so serious when hobbying...

    I mean, if I invite a girl that I dated in a bar (or anywhere else..) its sure that I will have a nice wine bottle and all those things to have a great moment with her. Cause if you dated her you most of the time want to go deeper in the relationship. But when hobbying, well... just face it. You pay a girl to fuck. Why all those wine bottle or flowers or gift.... She just do her job and you have the service. Wine or not, you pay her to fuck so you will fuck her.

    Some people think its stupid to think this way but I just face the reality. I'm not going on a date, I'm paying an SP! Just give her a tips if you really enjoyed your moment with her, be polite and nice then both will be happy.
    Good point! But on the other hand, perhaps the lady will be happy to see a bottle of wine or a gift for her and will provide better service ? (PS: maybe a member with more experience could comment on the subject)
    Ride it like you stole it

  5. #5
    Gsxr - This is what I do to ensure that I will have a good time and enjoy myself. I think you are on the right track with this one. If she enjoys herself than you will enjoy yourself. You can approach it like the Dragon or approach it like I do. Its up to you.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    Good point! But on the other hand, perhaps the lady will be happy to see a bottle of wine or a gift for her and will provide better service ? (PS: maybe a member with more experience could comment on the subject)
    This is what you think!

    Some girls will be more "open" or have a "better" service after the wine but that is just the alcool's effect. Not because you gave her some wine...

    Well, since my sister was an SP for over 10 years she told me everytimes that like I said, since shes not in a "dating mood" the fact that the guy give her some wine or gifts will do nothing... its just a client like any other guys...

    The only thing that CAN cause to have a better service from her is the way you are with her (polite, nice, not act like an old horny pervert...) and not the things you give her like wine or gifts...

    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    If she enjoys herself than you will enjoy yourself. You can approach it like the Dragon or approach it like I do. Its up to you.
    You will enjoy yourself even if shes not enjoying herself..... Dammit! You are not in a one night but with a girl that do her job! Its her job to make you feel good so yes, she will be happy if she enjoy herself too but even if its not the case she will not let you know and will do like she is enjoying herself! Its her job!!


    >>> Note by Mod 11: merged 2 posts that were made within minutes, with nothing in between. <<<
    Last edited by Mod 11; 12-23-2009 at 02:26 PM.

  7. #7
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214
    First time was in 2005 or early 2006. The girl came-in slightly drunk. She was partying when she got called-in to see me. She didn't seemed to mind and did a pretty good job but I was so nervous I couldn't perform very well.
    She was blabbing non-stop and getting confused in her stories because she was so drunk. That was funny in a way. She asked me if I liked my hour and I told her I loved it even if it would have been more interesting if she was not half drunk. She pretended being offended and jumped back on me offering to stay one more hour, free of charges so she could show me she wasn't that drunk. I was so nervous, I refused... Damn.

    2 comment on Hungry101's recommendations:
    - Brushing your teeth: never before an encounter, or do it a few hours before. The toothbrush causes scratches that could become an entry point for STI. Same with dental floss. Use mouthwash a few minutes before she show-up and chew gum while you wait instead.
    - Shaving your pube: same as the teeth for the STI risk. And if you cut yourself, even if you shave earlier in the morning, it look bad and some girls might get repulsed by a big scratch. Don't forget, not all girls like shaved pube, same as not all guys like bare pussies. Ensuring it's clean, smell-free and not looking like a jungle is going to be ok with most girls.

    Dragonatic, not all guys only want a hole to put their tool in. Personally, if I can tell the girl isn't enjoying herself, I'll get turned off. Same thing if she's overdoing it to the point it's visible she's faking. Genuine pleasure is what I hope the girl is experiencing but if she can act it good enough to convince me, that's ok with me!
    Last edited by metoo4; 12-22-2009 at 01:58 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    When you open up the door and say hello, do you usually give her 2 greeting kisses on the cheeks, do you shake her hand, or does she kisses you straight on the mouth?
    Hello Gsxr

    My approach is very similar to Hungry101 and seems to be working very nicely,
    I like to have my wine, usually I have a glass before she arrives just to have
    a little buzz and 95% of the time they would join you drinking the wine.
    (Or any other drink you may offer).

    I have met some ladies in the past who brought some kind of alcohol with them....
    and when I asked why, they said ahh the previous clients didn't have anything...

    Make sure you start with the better reviewed girls to avoid disappointment.

    And as for greeting, usually its the chick to chick BUT when you really like
    a girl and repeat with her, prepare for some heavy DFK as soon as she
    walks in and sees you remembering you treated her very nicely the first time.

  9. #9
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    SHAVE YOUR PUBES!!!!!!
    take a Viagra 20 minutes prior to the date (or Cialis that morning)
    Some of hungry's advice is good, most one would hope is unnecessary, and the above is downright silly.
    Why he would choose the silliest of the silly to put in all caps is beyond me. I'd love to hear his rationale for this. I've never done such a silly thing and I've made love to many dozens of women both in and out of the hobby without issue.

    As for the Viagra, I'd also like to ask why he'd recommend this to a 27 year old man. Certainly if you have a hard on problem, go ahead, but otherwise, why?
    Personally, I'm more than twice your age and the only time I've ever used it is during a binge with a dozen or so young women over four days in a German club.

    Oh, yeah, he left out the most important piece of advice: relax and have fun. And don't fall in love any quicker than you can fall out of love.
    The mounties always get their man.

  10. #10
    I think Metoo4 has a point about brushing and shaving...I should have said shave or trim your pubes prior to coming to Montreal and he is probablly correct about skipping brushing and chew gum and gargle prior to that knock on your door.

    Rumple - I put in a disclaimer on my post that I am not an expert and this is what has worked for me. I used to look like Buckwheat from the Little Rascals down there. I started to trim my pubes after a SP gagged on a pube. I decided to shave because that it what I liked of an SP. I am getting much better BJs and enjoying myself more. This has worked for me.

  11. #11
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Rumple - I put in a disclaimer on my post that I am not an expert and this is what has worked for me. I used to look like Buckwheat from the Little Rascals down there. I started to trim my pubes after a SP gagged on a pube. I decided to shave because that it what I liked of an SP. I am getting much better BJs and enjoying myself more. This has worked for me.
    This is, in women, a generational thing, I believe. I've never had sex with a woman born before 1970 who shaved her bush. I've never had sex with a woman born after 1970 who didn't.

    I must confess that the quality of the service I get from the women I meet has been quite satisfactory. If I were to give this young man another piece of advice it would be to make sure that you're giving her a good time. The more fun she has, the more fun you will.

    What I hear from SPs is that the older the client is, the more likely he is to be aware of her pleasure.
    The mounties always get their man.

  12. #12
    Hi,

    this internet link is probably the best written our there to answer your questions: http://sex.perkel.com/escort/index.htm

    LR
    Bringing value to the merb community since 2003...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    This is, in women, a generational thing, I believe. I've never had sex with a woman born before 1970 who shaved her bush. I've never had sex with a woman born after 1970 who didn't.

    I must confess that the quality of the service I get from the women I meet has been quite satisfactory. If I were to give this young man another piece of advice it would be to make sure that you're giving her a good time. The more fun she has, the more fun you will.

    What I hear from SPs is that the older the client is, the more likely he is to be aware of her pleasure.
    My first experience - I felt kinda rushed (it was me) and little nervous. I made no real connection with the lady, but it was ok...probably a 5 on a 10 scale. Her ad (photos) was a little misleading, but like many of us I tried to make the best of the situation. She was not exactly my type but I made it work.

    But since then and after the right find, oh la la


    rumples,
    Not sure I agree with your generational analysis on the shaving... but I would say the majority as the trend(based on your birth year observation) is probably accurate.

    As Forrest Gump would say...quality is as quality does...or something like that. I remember being a young jerk and being self absorbed, but tried to never let that effect giving a good time to a lady. I always believed they should be treated well...

    I think your advise is spot on concerning showing the lady a good time - always makes it more fun for both.
    I also believe and agree with your observation about mature men. We are generally less self absorbed and more into enjoyment of the total situation.

    We have to remember though...maturity and age are not always paired well...as some men never grow up and some are mature beyond their years...with the former being true more often than the later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    I'm also wondering whether or not it's okay to give flowers to a SP! I'm not sure about it since flowers are usually something you give to a person you love, but I'm just trying to be a gentleman here and let the lady know rightaway I'm not a scumbag.

    And last question, this is gonna sound stupid and I guess I could use the Search tool but I'm wondering. When you open up the door and say hello, do you usually give her 2 greeting kisses on the cheeks, do you shake her hand (I'm a noob, don't laugh!), or does she kisses you straight on the mouth?

    Thanks for the replies and sorry mods if somehow my thread happens to be a repost or something.
    Don't ever be afraid to give the lady a small gift...they usually appreciate it.
    My opinion, a hug and greeting kiss is absolutely appropriate. Everyone needs to be comfortable. Offer her a drink and maybe even a snack.
    Good luck, relax and have fun...it's refreshing to see someone a little younger who is concerned about the things you are...treat the ladies well.


    >>> Note by Mod 11: merged 2 posts that were made within minutes, with nothing in between. <<<
    Last edited by Jman47; 12-23-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Enjoy life my friends....

  14. #14
    Whenever I see a thread like this I'm reminded of the days before the internet. You arrived in a hotel room and got out the yellow pages. If the city was big enough, you'd end up interpreting a series of ads, trying to intuit what each agency was like from the ad's language or even font. Needless to say it was hit or miss. Today, it's extraordinary--you can really find almost anything you're looking for, and come close to a sure thing. These are the good old days, for sure.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr View Post
    Hello everyone!

    But anyway, back on topic. How was your first time with a SP ? Were you disappointed or did you wish you had try one earlier ? I'm also wondering whether or not it's okay to give flowers to a SP! I'm not sure about it since flowers are usually something you give to a person you love, but I'm just trying to be a gentleman here and let the lady know rightaway I'm not a scumbag.
    Hello Gsxr,

    Dragonatic's way is just one approach. It suits him and there's nothing wrong with the straight money to sex way. It does help keep things uncomplicated between client and escort. Your very sensitive approach will be appreciated by most escorts. Possibly some may feel uneasy if they feel a client is the type that wants to get too close, or seems to be looking for something deeper than an encounter. But most will like your style. Many will be more at ease, and eventually there will be fringe benefits and special offers. Don't worry about what anyone else says. Just be you. I think the person you are projecting in your posts will get along well with escorts.

    When you meet her just follow her lead. In most cases I take her hand and she leans in for the traditional French-style kisses (sometimes not a real kiss at all) on each cheek. From there things will take place naturally. See is likely to see you are a newbie. When my first saw that she seemed to relax. Seeing how nervous or uncertain I was about things she knew she could take the lead and not be pounced on like some guys do. She taught me a few things about hobbying and it was a fine first encounter.

    Some like Dragontic will scoff at your approach. There is a hardcore element here that feels everything should be a service business encounter only and that everything else is "delusional"...a word you have probably seen several times already when reading. In a way they are partially right. If you let yourself get carried away and start thinking it's real then you may or will get used. But the scoffers lose a lot too. If you keep your head then the sensitive way has far more benefits. So be yourself and enjoy.

    Good luck,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 12-22-2009 at 11:06 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •