Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite condom brand?

Favorite condom brand?

What's your favorite condom brand including those who do cbj?

My favorites are Crown, Beyond 7, & Rames ultra thin by durex.

But I find they don't roll all the way down, there's about an inch or so of bare skin.

I get a bit concerned about this though, should I be?

If so do you know any larger ultra thin, ultra strong condoms bought in specialty stores?

curious

I can't comment on favorites but a good source is

http://www.condom.com/index.html
    Thanks for the link.

Here the zip !!!

Ziploc's are really cheap and you get fifty for about three to four dollars! lol

jimmy_the_gent

Ziploc's are really cheap and you get fifty for about three to four dollars! lol

Ziplock's eh? You must be really thick then?

But seriously what's your favorite brand?

Honey wheres my.......

I like "kimono"- MicroThin and you know there good when there made in Japan. As Rosco would say "Giddy up"!

jimmy_the_gent

I like "kimono"- MicroThin and you know there good when there made in Japan. As Rosco would say "Giddy up"!
    Kramer also says "Giddy Up !" LOL

Yeah I've tried that brand to.

They're pretty good.

I'm curious why the pharmacies don't have all of these condoms?

Trojan extra large are the biggest ones I have found. My experience, obviously based on feed back only, is a good fit is the most important factor when it comes to good sensation. A small drop of lube in the tip also helps with heat transfer.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

naughtylady

Trojan extra large are the biggest ones I have found. My experience, obviously based on feed back only, is a good fit is the most important factor when it comes to good sensation. A small drop of lube in the tip also helps with heat transfer.

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    I've used those Trojan Magnum, but also find that sometimes I like a nice super tight fit with an ultra think condom.

As for lube in the tip I've found that it causes the condom to come off more, maybe b/c I've put too much lube inside I don't know, but that's been my experience.

Maybe it's just b/c I used too much lube at the tip of the condom?

If you put too much lube in the tip it will definately cause to to slip off too easily. Just use a small drop.

Ronnie
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

oliver kloseoff

Johnny
    beyond 7 is one of the brands i use
    i looked and cant find it but if you do a search there must be other places that do the same--custom made condoms!
    you print out a chart with a cut out thing to measure length and girth--it does not correspond to lenght and width but keeps it anomonus for the shy people- inother words 11 long and 6 di might be a6 and where as 7 long and 5 dia might be g9
    they are pricer a bit but for ultimate comfort and fit guess cant be beat
    oliver
    Yeah Beyond 7 is one of the brands I love using. They are by the same company that makes Crown.

You mention Beyond 7's measuring? So I'm guessing those sizes would be perfect for someone who's just over 7 inches & with good thickness?

i found the link
    go here 55 different sizes available
    download the page with the tool you cut out to get your exact size then follow the instructions for measurring and ordering
    enjoy
    oliver
    http://www.condomania.com/shopping/...iProductID=1282
    Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks again.

What's with those kiss kondoms? I'm not sure I would buy those ones.

Crown has been the best for me especially for oral sex for the lady as it is practically unlubricated with no taste, & I feel the oral sex & intercourse.

But there are some other ones on the links given here that I'd like to try such as the Vivid condoms & theyfit condoms.

For the theyfit condoms I would have to have the 3rd condom from the left.

THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    Originally posted by oliver kloseoff
    i found the link
    go here 55 different sizes available
    download the page with the tool you cut out to get your exact size then follow the instructions for measurring and ordering
    enjoy
    oliver
    http://www.condomania.com/shopping/p...ProductID=1282
    Thanks for the great link.

I just placed an order for 2 dozen TheyFit brand. I'll be back in Montreal next month so if I get them in time I'll "test drive" them then and report back with a review.

BTW I like Lifestyle large myself and am looking to try Durex Maximum because they're supposed to be larger and 20% thinner than normal.

G1GBallday

Thanks for the great link.

I just placed an order for 2 dozen TheyFit brand. I'll be back in Montreal next month so if I get them in time I'll "test drive" them then and report back with a review.

BTW I like Lifestyle large myself and am looking to try Durex Maximum because they're supposed to be larger and 20% thinner than normal.

Maybe I'll try Durex Maximum then as you say they're 20% thinner than normal.

Although I love Crown, I've found that they never roll all the way down.

I've just found that most condoms at pharmacies aren't the best for feeling.

Ramses Ultra-THin Brand was a gift from the heavens for me...I always found that I could never get that great sensation until I started using those.

It was great for the woman because I stayed hard for a long time...but, not for me because I was not getting as aroused as I could be.

Andy Kaufman

Ramses Ultra-THin Brand was a gift from the heavens for me...I always found that I could never get that great sensation until I started using those.

It was great for the woman because I stayed hard for a long time...but, not for me because I was not getting as aroused as I could be.
    Yeah Ramses Ultra-Thin has been a good brand for me, it's right up there with Crown & Beyond 7 condoms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast