Thread: Montreal shemale section?

Montreal shemale section?

I know that some of you are not interested in shemales, but it would be nice that there would be one section for them...

As I mentioned in the past, there is alot of information in Toronto but not here in Montreal where it is supossed to be the sex capital in North America!

back from hibernation
    I totally agree with you Larry1969, though I've never tried a shemale before, recently i've been thinking about having a menaje trois with a girl and a shemale .

and since , i know nothing about any of the shemale sps out there i've been hestitant in trying out my fantasy ...

There happen to be many ads on shemales in the papers, but i have no idea on who provides good service.. does anyone know ??

Hi here`s a previous thread that might help
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=451

I dunno if kelly or cloe would do the threesome but it does not hurt to inquire and at least you get a glimpse of what they look like.

back from hibernation
    Thanks cricklewood, I'll check out the reviews, make my decision, and i'll let you all know how it goes.

droc...

Hi droc,

Did you go see Chloe or Kelly? Let me know your experience with her...

back from hibernation
    hey larry, I havent been in town for the past weeks , and i'm definitely looking forward to it.

Guys,

Does anyone know of any shemale massages? I'd love to try one out and report.

Why do you guys feel obliged to say "this is not my area" when you answer questions related to shemales or stuff like that.

back from hibernation
    I have not been in montreal for a reaally looong time, and I'll be going back few days, I can't wait to have my first shemale experience.

Oliver keep doing what you're doing !! The info you give is well appreciated

back from hibernation
    I still haven't had my first shemale experience yet, but I did read a review on Chloe on another board a few months ago , and apparently she gives a rushed service (i'm not quite sure).. .i'll post the link up when i find the website .