Thread: http://montrealhoneys.com/

http://montrealhoneys.com/

One of the greatest bait and switch agency is now advertising in merb???? What gives?

Isabel are you for real?

How long do you think your going to be able to pull this off, here on merb?

You must take the members here for a bunch of fools, which none are.
    Last edited by kill_shill; 01-02-2010 at 10:20 AM.

How long do you think your going to be able to pull this off, here on merb?
    As long as there are guys who think with their little head!!

How many guys do they need to rip-off to cover the monthly MERB advertising cost... at rates that "start" at $200/hr, not too many!

I wonder which will come first, the glowing shill review or the newbie warning everyone to stay away?
    Last edited by Voyager; 01-02-2010 at 10:35 AM.
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

I didn't know that merb would allow 100% known and certified bait and switch agencies to advertise on there site.

I don't get this policy, anybody can be announcer on MERB? I don t know how many bait and switch agencies are announcing here but it s becoming a real nfection.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_shill View Post
    I didn't know that merb would allow 100% known and certified bait and switch agencies to advertise on there site.

Hello everyone,

Yes, anyone is able to purchase advertising on MERB. And as long as they do so, they will not be able to request a NRP and the members will be able to post their warnings and reviews of their services, including links to illustrate their point. As always, the best way to choose any provider is to read the reviews posted by other members, not because they have a banner on MERB.

Mod 8