Thread: Who are the best anglophone SPs?

Question Who are the best anglophone SPs?

New to the Montreal scene, originally from California. Was wondering who people would recommend are the top english-speaking providers? I speak very little french and enjoy some conversation before/in between/after doing the deed. Find the whole experience a lot more enjoyable and less nerve-wrecking for both parties if there is some level of verbal communication. Is it a fair question to ask the booker which girls can converse in english before booking an appointment? I guess my type is similar to most guys -- prefer girls who are pretty, not too trashy looking, girl-next-door look. thanks.

Hello Matahorn,
    It is a fair question to ask the bookers.

Relative the the balance of your question...your description of preference is pretty general and vague. More details relative to your preferences or type may net you a better answer or more answers. Blond, brunette, red head? Tall or short? Breast man, leg man, ass man? Etc...

Also are you looking agency or indy? Budgetary restrictions?

Good luck and have fun.
    Enjoy life my friends....

of course!.... you are the customer so why not ask? i feel the majority of girls who are working in Montreal are bilingual but go ahead and ask when you call, i also dont speak alot of french and one time i purposely asked for someone who didnt speak any english just for the challenge, and let me tell you, it was fun, lots of laughs giggles and smiles, even from her ROFL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matahorn View Post
    . Is it a fair question to ask the booker which girls can converse in english before booking an appointment? .

Matahorn

I speak a handful of words in french and I have never had a problem. Most of the girls will speak enough english to keep the conversation going pretty well. And if you get someone that speaks perfect English your going to ruin the ambiance.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    And if you get someone that speaks perfect English your going to ruin the ambiance.
    Excellent point...c'est bon...
    Last edited by Jman47; 01-03-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    Enjoy life my friends....

I agree with the other posters; in my experience the francophone girls are the sexiest, most sensual and often provide the best all round experience, whether you're after GFE or PSE and in most cases in Montreal the girls are bilingual

Quote Originally Posted by Matahorn View Post
    New to the Montreal scene, originally from California. Was wondering who people would recommend are the top english-speaking providers? I speak very little french and enjoy some conversation before/in between/after doing the deed. Find the whole experience a lot more enjoyable and less nerve-wrecking for both parties if there is some level of verbal communication. Is it a fair question to ask the booker which girls can converse in english before booking an appointment? I guess my type is similar to most guys -- prefer girls who are pretty, not too trashy looking, girl-next-door look. thanks.
    French Canadian sp's who are completely bilingual would include Lilly (indy), Beatrice ( Indy &FKS), Billie Marlowe FKS. Actually all of the FKS women are completely bilingual and Catherine's native tongue is english I believe.

Marylin Minx is fully bilingual, sex-crazed and has good conversation.

Hello Matahorn,

We got few of our models who speaks very good english: Elissa(english is her first language) Silvia(lived in the states for few years) Iris, Lola, Maryline.......Enjoy ;-)
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,
    The MGF team
    http://www.yourmgf.com