Thread: UFC and SC at the same place

Question UFC and SC at the same place

We'll be in Montreal for the Super Bowl Weekend... The Saturday night has a UFC fight....Is it possible to watch both "sports" (UFC and Dancing) at the same time in one venue?? If so where???
    Last edited by tibear; 01-19-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Probably at the Amazon or maybe Club Temptation downtown. Temptation has been advertising on Team990 sports radio that they have hockey on, so maybe they'll have the UFC.

Just checked the Temptation web site and they seem to show all the UFC events.
    Last edited by Techman; 01-19-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post
    Probably at the Amazon or maybe Club Temptation downtown. Temptation has been advertising on Team990 sports radio that they have hockey on, so maybe they'll have the UFC.

Is Temptation new Tech or was known by another name? Never heard of it.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Is Temptation new Tech or was known by another name? Never heard of it.
    It used to be Chateau du Sexe. New owner, and I would assume staff also. Haven't been there yet but did a bing search and found their site and it seems they always have the UFC fights on.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

I have been to amazons serveral times but never on a ufc night , but I do recall them showing the last boxing event from quebec,my best bet would be to call them .

Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post

Thanks for the info...Temptation is exactly what we are looking for ... Merci Techman