Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sarah Palin thread

Retired veteran hobbyist

The Sarah Palin thread

The Church Lady is at it again.....won't she ever go away ?

Palin pressure forces 'retarded' apology

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama’s tart-tongued chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, has apologized for using the word “retarded“ to describe liberal activists whose tactics on health care he questioned.

Emanuel made the apology last week in a phone call to Tim Shriver, CEO of the Special Olympics, the White House said Tuesday.

The apology followed a Wall Street Journal account of a private White House meeting involving liberal groups and administration officials. In it, Emanuel reportedly grew exasperated at plans by some groups to run ads against Democratic lawmakers who were balking at Obama’s health overhaul.

“The White House remains committed to addressing the concerns and needs of Americans living with disabilities and recognizes that derogatory remarks demean us all,” a White House statement said.

Emanuel’s call wasn’t the first time Shriver got an Obama administration apology. The president himself telephoned in March after telling Jay Leno on the “Tonight Show” how awful his bowling scores were. “It was like the Special Olympics or something,” Obama said.

In a posting on her Facebook page Monday, former GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin called on Obama to fire Emanuel. Palin, whose son Trig suffers from Down syndrome, said Emanuel’s language was “heartbreaking” and a “slur on all God’s children.”
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02-09-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Hello Doc,

Doesn't this thread belong in the Indy thread?!

Or do we have t wait for the first review to be posted?
    Enjoy life my friends....

I usually stay out of political discussions on MERB, but I have to ask a question...

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel refers to Liberal Groups as retarded, and apologizes... President Obama uses the word retarded, referring to himself, and apologizes... and somehow Sarah Palin is to blame?

Sheesh!
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Where does Sarah Palin get off complaining about anything? She had a Down Syndrome baby and decided to name him Trig. Like that's going to make his life any easier. What did she name him after? Roy Rogers' horse, Trigger? Talk about slurs. Thankfully, she won't be having any more children to give her special names to. Seriously...she has sons named Trig and Track, and daughters named Bristol (after a bay in Alaska - good thing whe wasn't from Quebec or she'd have named the kid Hudson)), Willow (after the lesbian witch on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?) and Piper (another television witch?). And I have a feeling she had a hand in the naming of her grandson, Tripp. Probably owns a power bar from Tripp Lite and thought the name was cool.

The woman is deranged.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post
    Thankfully, she won't be having any more children to give her special names to.
    Don't bet on it. Nothing surprises me about this witch anymore!

p.s. I agree that she's a deranged woman, but not as deranged as the people who think she'd make a good President.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I usually stay out of political discussions on MERB, but I have to ask a question...

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel refers to Liberal Groups as retarded, and apologizes... President Obama uses the word retarded, referring to himself, and apologizes... and somehow Sarah Palin is to blame?

Sheesh!
    You know V, before I even opened up the thread I knew it would be a hatchet job on her. Guess what clued me in first? LOL......No it wasn't the title. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Don't bet on it. Nothing surprises me about this witch anymore!

p.s. I agree that she's a deranged woman, but not as deranged as the people who think she'd make a good President.
    She may be a witch but she's fucking hot, I bet that she's a real slut in bed and I would love to bang the living guts out of her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_360334.html
    Last edited by Joe.t; 02-03-2010 at 11:11 PM.

the way things are going, she might actually be an improvement
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

Fox News Commentator for the leg show, yes.

President, not imo.

According to this new book, she didn't understand why there was a North and South Korea.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31335.html

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond View Post
    According to this new book, she didn't understand why there was a North and South Korea.
    According to John McCain's people, she also didn't know that Africa wasn't a country. She's fucking stupid. Period.

I would still fuk her

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    I would still fuk her
    mb,

I got to agree with you on this. She really looks like she'd be a lot of fun in the sack. Nothing to do with politics, but I'd definately call her a MILF and go the full $180 per hour on her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    mb,

I got to agree with you on this. She really looks like she'd be a lot of fun in the sack. Nothing to do with politics, but I'd definately call her a MILF and go the full $180 per hour on her.
    Well boys,

I'd much rather do Tina Fey impersonating Palin. Tina's much younger, prettier, sexier, has a better body, and considering Palin's debate and interview performances I could avoid all the inevitable fake responses and distraction of hearing all the loose marbles rattling around in her head.

As for this thread, Voyager is right about going overboard on criticizing her on this. She's just trying to act like she's still a political player instead of finished news. Who cares what she says...unless it's "what position do you want me in"...lol.

Cheers,

Merlot

I have to agree with Merlot. Tina Fey is way better...

Next time you see Tina Fey take a look at the side of her mouth she has some kind of scar near it, total turnoff

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast