Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Superbowl

What is everyone doing for the biggest game of the year?

I predict that the Colts will win but New Orleans will cover the 5.5 in a great game that will come down to the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    I predict that the Colts will win
    Well then, my money is going on the Saints.

Joe.T has been right only once in 10 years, and I think those are great odds!
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Routing for the Saints but expect the Colts to win. I'll be having a couple of friends over to watch the game at my place because I get CBS in high def on an OTA antenna so we'll be able to watch all the great US ads instead of having to settle for the lame Canadian replacements. Combined with some ice cold beer and home made Buffalo wings, it should be a great day!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    For the first year ever, i honestly don't care who wins. I'll be watching, of course....but won't be cheering for anybody. I like the Colts to repeat & Peyton Manning's domination, but in a way i'm also cheering for NO who has never been there before.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.T
    I predict that the Colts will win
    Yup, safe to bet against whatever Joe says...

Congrats to the Saints!
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

Congrats to the Saints!
    You should have bet me a Jamesons.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    I predict that the Colts will win but New Orleans will cover the 5.5 in a great game that will come down to the wire.
    Congratulations on keeping the streak going, Joe, you fucking moron®. If I'd have known you made this pick, I'd be a wealthy man today.
    The mounties always get their man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

Congrats to the Saints!
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    Congratulations on keeping the streak going, Joe, you fucking moron®. If I'd have known you made this pick, I'd be a wealthy man today.
    LOL,

Damn! How could I have ever have forgotten about that. I liked both teams, but with the Dipstick "fucking moron" Curse Factor on the Colts they had no chance. Geeeez, he even got to the great Peyton Manning. That's some powerful pile of pure crap.
    Last edited by Merlot; 02-08-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    LOL,

Damn! How could I have ever have forgotten about that. I liked both teams, but with the Dipstick "fucking moron" Curse Factor on the Colts they had no chance. Geeeez, he even got to the great Payton Manning. That's some powerful pile of pure crap.
    Dammit...I missed it too!
    The f*****g moron® factor is always a lock.

When am I gonna learn?!
    Enjoy life my friends....

damn, do You have a hard on for JoeT or what? NEWSFLASH Grapes, JoeT messaged me thursday last week that he was about to see a SUPER SWEET and GORGEOUS Montreal SP in the next 10 minutes, so i dont think your hard on is gonna do any good where my 27th time world series Yankees fan Friend JoeT is concerned...... but if you wear a cat suit, rumples might be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    LOL,

Damn! How could I have ever have forgotten about that. I liked both teams, but with the Dipstick "fucking moron" Curse Factor on the Colts they had no chance. Geeeez, he even got to the great Payton Manning. That's some powerful pile of pure crap.

oups, i forgot, the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    damn, do You have a hard on for JoeT or what? NEWSFLASH Grapes, JoeT messaged me thursday last week that he was about to see a SUPER SWEET and GORGEOUS Montreal SP in the next 10 minutes, so i dont think your hard on is gonna do any good where my 27th time world series Yankees fan Friend JoeT is concerned...... but if you wear a cat suit, rumples might be interested

Iggy...I thought you had the cat suit last...
    Enjoy life my friends....

Banned
    last week Joe.t massaged me. He says I'm SUPER SWEET and GORGEOUS
    LOL,

I've never met you, but if your pal thinks you are "SUPER SWEET and GORGEOUS" then I am sure you two had a great sticky time. You know you can make your love legal in several states now.

BTW...nice to see you "sticking up"...ahem..."riding" to the rescue for the one you love.

Happy weiner roasts,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 02-08-2010 at 10:08 PM.

inside joke Jman, rumples knows what i mean, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman47 View Post
    Iggy...I thought you had the cat suit last...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast