Thread: Bon Jovi Tickets March 19/20 front row, take a guess on the price?

Bon Jovi Tickets March 19/20 front row, take a guess on the price?

$1725 FACE VALUE! ..... so i called my ticket broker buddy, told him i need 2 tickets first or second row in montreal... i was horrified at what he told me.. paid $150 each for GA 3 years ago to see them at Parc Jean Drapeau and ended up 10 feet from the stage.. but for $1725 plus scalper fees???? unreal how bands care about the people who made them a success these days........

here is the proof
    http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/pref...0f8ef173e8645a

If they can find enough asses to fill the seats at $1725, that is what they should charge. If they charge less than the market price, all they accomplish is to guarantee a payday for the no-talent parasite scalpers.
    Last edited by anon_vlad; 02-16-2010 at 01:23 AM.

plain and simple it is a slap in the face to the real fans, even my buddy who has been wheeling and dealing in this biz for years said its messed up.

That's fucken absurd!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I was in Mtl a couple of months ago at the time the Habs' centennial game was being held. Even though i'm not a habs fan, i'm a die-hard hockey fan, so i wanted to go to the game. But if i was going to go, i wanted to have decent seats, in the reds. Well, i couldn't get anything under $400-500 for a pair. I even waited until the last minute with no luck. I spoke to a couple of scalpers i've dealt with before & even they were pissed off at the Habs for considerably the price of tickets for that particular game, since many scalpers had trouble making a profit out of the transactions since people weren't willing to shell up big $$ for that game, which also happened to be on national tv. Not only was their profit margin small or non-existent in some cases, but many of them wound up stuck with tickets.

Needless, to say, i watched the game on tv. I wasn't going to shell out anything more than $200-250 for a single ticket for a game that was already on tv. I'm glad i didn't.

At 1725$ its a special package you can find list of whats included in that price at that address: http://cdn.geg.ca/html/tickets/bonjovi/vip_fr.html there's still some left btw

It's still pricey but I just wanted to say it's not just for single entrance at the door.

I saw them last time they were here and it was a fantastic show. With a bit of luck, I'll see one of their shows this year too. If you're a Bon Jovi fan, you won't be disappointed with the show. Whether or not it's worth the money is a personal decision I guess.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.