Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the most obscene strip club show you have ever seen?

What the most obscene strip club show you have ever seen?

I once saw a stripper (these are the real strippers that would do shows with three dances and full costumes and themes, not the exoctic dancers that you see all over today.) that came up from florida to do strip shows. Incorperated into her act was some dildo sucking and insertion of the dildo into her puss. This was the most extreme stripper act I have ever seen.
    I was told that I had missed a show where the stripper tickled herself with ostricth feather till she squirted all over the stage. I also read in the newspaper that there were a few clubs over the years that were closed down because of actual sex shows either with 2 stage preformers or with audience participation. What are the most extreme show you guys have ever seen?

I saw sex shows in Amsterdam but after the initial surprise they weren't that exciting as the participants seemed rather bored (or drugged).

In Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya) I've seen all kinds of shows... but again after you've seen this once, you really don't need to see it again. I've seen women with mice (yuk!) and women blow darts from their pussies to break balloons (amazing aim!). Razor blades, etc. up the pussy.

At least for me none of this gives a thrill and other than having seen it once, I have no desire to see it again. Give me a great GFE anytime! Or a long slow and oh so sensual massage.

Cheers!

Saw a saw show in TO at an airport strip club and they sold tickets @ $2 ea, the winners got to participate in a Truck Fuck. Dancer got stripped down on stage and then they brought out a remote 4X4 w/ a dildo taped to it and gave the remote to the winners one at a time. The person to insert the dlido in the most orfices & the most times got a free lap dance. The instructional help from the audience was the best part of the show.

I have seen lesbian shows here in town, Desses in Laval , Sexpert also in Laval and finally the Lavalois on des Laurentides in laval, On each occasion, digits inserted in each of the girls, lots of tongue action in both the pussy and asshole and of course DFK and licking and sucking of the tits. Up close and personal, this was one of the most exciting shows I have seen

Hairy One....
    I saw a pregant dancer at Chez Mado back in the bad days there. Horrible. Also... one girl who looked like the thing from goonies. Does this count as obscene?

Mr. blaCK
    Originally posted by TimD

In Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya) I've seen all kinds of shows... but again after you've seen this once, you really don't need to see it again. I've seen women with mice (yuk!)
    Uhmm what happens to the mice after?

I was at a strip club in Tijuana and watched a girl get dicked by a donkey, she was spread on a cart with wheels so that it would absorb some of the thrust from the donkey, then after the show she walked around trying to get guys to fuck her.....Yea right as if I could even touch the sides after the fucking she just got...

I was in asia and I saw a girl suck a donkey

dubneerg & kfuryon : Both gross stories guys...

The most sensual, The Mikado Club in Tokyo, years ago.
    Korean girls!
    Japanese businessmen!
    Last edited by Lawless; 09-10-2004 at 09:22 PM.

I have seen many Lesbo acts, but the best one I ever saw was recently at Solid Gold. 2 Girls with Bikini's on with the # 69 on the boobs eat each other out ( I was up front and saw it up close) they also fucked each other hard with the dildo. We don't have this kind of action in the USA.

JL
    You don't have any acknowledged action!
    But for Janet! Still concerned about the fakes though!

Lawless? What are you trying to say?

JL,

I saw the same show with the two girls at Solid Gold not long ago. Think the announcer called them the "Twisted Sisters".
    The reverse double doggie with the big pink doubble dildo caught my attention.

Twister sisters

I have posted about them under the Solid Gold thread, they are supposidly sisters. One of them is the hottest Quebecoise IMOHO, Shelby Belle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast