Thread: Web Site Help

Arrow Web Site Help

Well I have come to the conclusion that I need to hire someone to build me my own web site. Someone preferably in Montreal. Someone who can show me how to update it myself once it is done.

I have many ideas and concept of what I want.

I can either pay cash or we can do an exchange of services.

I have the necessary programs but am overwhelmed when it comes to using them.

I am ready, I want this done soon.

Can anyone here help me or reccomend someone?

Ronnie
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

I could help. I work in that field.
    I could build your site, and train you also.
    What would you need?

Hey Ronnie, I wish I could do it but I don't know how. I'll take pictures...I'll go out and get a disposable camera right now. I would love to see you in exchange for services...what a deal! Let us know when you are up and running, I want to be the first to have a look.

Be a proud Canadian...show your beaver!

Are you doing it the cheap geocities way or do you want a dedicated web site, server, etc, registered domain name.

Geocities you could probably do yourself or ask a friend. It is for the most part free. The other way will cost you soem coin to ste up and maintain. Tell me which one you want so I can recommend the right approach and recommend the right person.

Good luck

sexy> who would host the site?

Hornee> what do you do for a living, maybe their is something else we can barter for.

bigdaddy> I want a nice site with ny own domain name.

Ronnie
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Ronnie,
    I could host your site, or if you prefer we can choose one together that will suit best your needs. I will gladly guide you through the best hosting servers out there. I can offer you a complete website solution from a to z, graphic design, html, pictures, registration forms, etc... all with a very professional look, with your own domain name. On the top of that, I can give you a crash course on updating your site. If interested, Private message me your e-mail, and we'll talk more.

Sexy

Hey naughtylady, I sent you a PM