Thread: Hotels

Hotels

Hello,coming to Montreal for business,stayed at the Loews before very nice place.
    looking to change up this time though. any recommendations..Hotel de la Montagne
    looks nice, looking for 4 stars plus hotels only. thanks

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by roman1 View Post
    Hello,coming to Montreal for business,stayed at the Loews before very nice place.
    looking to change up this time though. any recommendations..Hotel de la Montagne
    Ah, the Fuck Hotel. Probably one of my two favorite hotels to stay at when i'm in Mtl.

Banned
    Hello Roman,

There are plenty to choose from. Some here are in the Old City, some are downtown. Many like the Hyatt Regency with it's direct connection to hundreds of stores and good location.

Le St. James
    Le Saint Sulpice
    Hotel Place D'Armes
    Omni Mont-Royal Hotel
    Hilton Montreal Bonaventure
    Nelligan Hotel
    Hilton Montreal Bonaventure
    Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile

Happy choices,

Merlot

I recommend Hotel de la Montagne just for the experience. Everyone knows why you are there, and everyone is totally cool with it. There used to be a very hot desk clerk there a while back, too.

Okay,besides the obvious hint of a fuck hotel,why the reputation,sorry newbie to Montreal.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Okay,besides the obvious hint of a fuck hotel,why the reputation,sorry newbie to Montreal.
    It's just an inside joke among a few of the hobby veterans. Actually, other hotels are as much 'fuck' hotels as this one is.

Bumfie: That must have been a very long time ago. I haven't been checked in by a female in years.

It's a whole new ballgame
    No, Doc, not necessarily. I remember being checked in by a gorgeous strawberry blonde no more than two years back.

And some hotels just have a better ambiance for romantic encounters than others. The HDLM is among 'em.
    The mounties always get their man.

Quote Originally Posted by bumfie View Post
    I recommend Hotel de la Montagne just for the experience. Everyone knows why you are there, and everyone is totally cool with it. There used to be a very hot desk clerk there a while back, too.
    There's a gal named Anna who usually works the evening shift there, very beautiful gal! Long black hair, mediterraean look to her.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

balhers
    Hotel de la montagne tres bon choix
    je te conseille le Delta aussi

bon séjour a montréal !