Thread: SP at the office ?

Question SP at the office ?

Did any of you guys ever hired an SP (and not a Personnal Secretary ;-) ) to come to your office after hours ?

As for the ladies on the board, if you have any stories to share on that subject, they would be welcome....

Just curious....
    Horny soit qui mal y pense

Banned
    Yeah, I once had sex at my office with Evie the spanish cleaning lady after I gave her a cashmere sweater....Oh wait a minute, that was Georges....!!!! LOL!!!!!

I have visited clients at their work place for an appointment. It was a rare request and I did accomodate a few clients this way. I remember seeing one man at clothing store before opening hours, not sure if he was the owner or manager. Another I visited at his restaurant after hours.

Those are the two I can really remember.

Jackie

Jackie is this clothing store on St-Catherine Street? I may have seem the same guy

there is another gentleman who I saw in his office...sort of the will do anything to get the secretarial job interview type of fantasy...

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

It is not advisable to "sh*t where you eat" For most people not a good idea. If you own the place I guess it would be a possibility.

Mixing work and sps!
    A dangerous cocktail!

Unless it is a former sp a client of yours!

NaughtyLady:

Yep, the clothing store was on Ste-Catherine, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy! It's not like it's a common request.

Wether or not the client should be doing this, I didn't really care. I only accomodated those who I felt comfortable enough to do this type of thing with. In all cases, it was always a quicky appointment in these scenarios, as longer or more elaborate sessions would definitely be riskier.

Jackie