Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is it common to prebook a SP for latenight when the evenings listing first come out?

  1. #1

    Is it common to prebook a SP for latenight when the evenings listing first come out?

    The lineup usually comes out between 3PM - 5PM depending on the agency and often times, due to other responsibilities, I cannot have a date until after 12AM.

    Typically I just call to see who is available when I become free but that often leaves me with the "B squad" or having to wait a few hours.

    My questions is: if I called between 3PM-5PM looking to prebook between 12AM -2AM would the agency give me grief? Or do posters here often make similar arrangements?

    TYIA

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Staub View Post
    The lineup usually comes out between 3PM - 5PM depending on the agency and often times, due to other responsibilities, I cannot have a date until after 12AM.

    Typically I just call to see who is available when I become free but that often leaves me with the "B squad" or having to wait a few hours.

    My questions is: if I called between 3PM-5PM looking to prebook between 12AM -2AM would the agency give me grief? Or do posters here often make similar arrangements?

    TYIA
    Hello Rusty,

    I have done this with a few agencies and it has not been a problem. Even in cases where the lady has not confirmed yet that she is working that night I have been able to make a "just in case" appointment. In the second case, as long as you are fair about the risk of doing so (realistic about her showing up, knowing it's not a guarantee, and being honest about your intentions to follow through) this can work out fairly well. In some cases getting this may depend on how much in demand is a specific lady you want to meet. It may also depend if the night you want to see an escort is a very busy one, such as on weekends. But generally, the agencies I have tried this with are reasonably accommodating...and no board name was involved.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  3. #3
    Rusty,

    A couple of thoughts on this:
    1) Pick a reliable agency, as some of the "others" will bump you off of the schedule if they get a better offer
    2) Have a "Plan B", as this prevents frustration (i.e. blue balls)
    3) Many SP's quit around midnight or 1am. SP's have told me the "quality of the client" goes down after this. Before anyone "shoots" me from the hip on this one, this is what both SPs and Agency Owner's have told me. Definition of quality of client in this context is: Drunk, tired, abusive, unkept, etc...etc.. I know this is not anyone on this board, so no one need bother denying it......LOL

  4. #4
    Recreational User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a house, on a street, duh.
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    SP's have told me the "quality of the client" goes down after this. Before anyone "shoots" me from the hip on this one, this is what both SPs and Agency Owner's have told me. Definition of quality of client in this context is: Drunk, tired, abusive, unkept, etc...etc.. I know this is not anyone on this board, so no one need bother denying it......LOL
    You forgot everybody's favourite, the guy who is high on coke, can't get it bigger than an acorn, but wants a girl at 2:30 a.m. and gets mad when he doesn't cum, or even get hard. Heard about that from several girls. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad. There's an app for that!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVantOption View Post
    You forgot everybody's favourite, the guy who is high on coke, can't get it bigger than an acorn, but wants a girl at 2:30 a.m. and gets mad when he doesn't cum, or even get hard. Heard about that from several girls. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Yup, try and look through an SP's eyes and it can't be pleasant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •