Thread: Scared paranoid...please help...

Scared paranoid...please help...

Two days ago I went to the massage parlour next to l`exception on bélanger. It was the only one open at 5am...I got in and all I wanted was a massage and HJ, but the girl said you are cute and you look like a ``good guy`` so i`m going to give you a special. She then proceed giving me without asking me...I stopped her halfway to ask her: Isn`t this really unsafe??? I don`t want to catch anything.`` She says don`t worry I get tested and I don`t do this all the time, she only does it to ``good guys``....

NOw i`m worried sick, and i avoid having sex with my wife...Am I overreacting, is getting testing a necessesity... I just got tested 2 weeks ago.it would be a shame to go again.....

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguyr View Post
    Two days ago I went to the massage parlour next to l`exception on bélanger. It was the only one open at 5am...I got in and all I wanted was a massage and HJ, but the girl said you are cute and you look like a ``good guy`` so i`m going to give you a special. She then proceed giving me without asking me...I stopped her halfway to ask her: Isn`t this really unsafe??? I don`t want to catch anything.`` She says don`t worry I get tested and I don`t do this all the time, she only does it to ``good guys``....

NOw i`m worried sick, and i avoid having sex with my wife...Am I overreacting, is getting testing a necessesity... I just got tested 2 weeks ago.it would be a shame to go again.....

Please help
    So who was the girl?

Veteran of Misadventures
    She then proceed giving me without asking me
    Did she overpower you? You make it sound like a rape, but I never heard of a guy getting a who was not a voluntary participant in the activity.

I was nervous, i don`t go often...got carried away

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN View Post
    So who was the girl?
    didn`t ask her name, she`s quebécoise, a bit meaty, black hair, blue eyes, tatoos on breast.

You`re over reacting

Enjoy having got a free and go back to enjoying and pleasing your wife

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    but I never heard of a guy getting a who was not a voluntary participant in the activity.
    Yup ! Some bad university initiations or 2 snitch in the same cell

didn`t ask her name, she`s quebécoise, a bit meaty, black hair, blue eyes, tatoos on breast.
    Ill be paying her a visit soon lol