Thread: Tuesday's Treasures@ Chloe's! Angelina is BACK+ New Girl Judy!!

Supporting Member Mike's Mansion's Avatar

Exclamation Tuesday's Treasures@ Chloe's! Angelina is BACK+ New Girl Judy!!

[FONT=``Georgia``][SIZE=``3``][COLOR=``purple``]Good Morning Gentlemen!

We are back in full swing this week after everyone took a little vacation time this past weekend to relax and get re-energized! We will continue to bring you Montreal`s sweetest and sexiest companions!

Today we have for you...

[COLOR=``magenta``]ANGELINA[/COLOR] [COLOR=``red``]180$hr[/COLOR] is available as of 1PM
    Here is a link to her reviews:
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...rie-at-XXXtase
    Angelina is the total package! A petite young woman with a curvaceous, toned and incredible all natural body to fulfill your desires. She is a hot latina bombshell with a sweet, fun and flirty personality and a classy look and attitude! 5`3, 105lbs, 34C (natural), black hair, brown eyes and 20 years old. Trust me guys this one is a true gem!
    You can see her complete portfolio on my website: www.chloesplayground.net

[COLOR=``magenta``]ANABELLE[/COLOR] [COLOR=``red``]$180hr[/COLOR] is available as of 7PM
    Here is a link to her reviews:
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...e-s-Playground
    This gorgeous girl is 5`8 125lbs 34C natural auburn hair and has mesmerizing green eyes.
    She is tall and slender with long legs and soft skin. A 24 year old bisexual beauty who is very open minded, guys do not miss out! Check out her complete portfolio on my website at www.chloesplayground.net

[COLOR=``magenta``]JUDY[/COLOR] [COLOR=``red``]$180hr[/COLOR] is available as of 10h30PM
    This beautiful, tall, girl next door model is sweet and love to please her companion. She has a rock hard body, toned, and knows how to use it. She is our latest addition here at Chloe`s and is ready to show you her talents! She is 6`0, 140lbs, 34B, long dark brown hair, pers eyes and 22 years old. This natural beauty will show you an amazing time, in a relaxing atmosphere where sexuality meets sensuality...Enjoy! Her complete portfolio will be up this week, in the meantime Trust me guys and give her a try!

[COLOR=``magenta``]NOEMIE[/COLOR] [COLOR=``red``]$180hr[/COLOR] is available as of 11PM
    This brand new Debutante will amaze you! She has that sexy girl next door look and a classy attitude that makes her the perfect date for any events. She`s totally new to the business but really eager to learn and please you guys! This beautiful girl is 5`7, 120lbs, 34B, long light brown hair,hazel eyes and 23 years old. Give her a try, you won`t be disapointed...she`s a keeper! Her complete portfolio is up at www.chloesplayground.net

[COLOR=``darkorchid``]CHLOE[/COLOR] [COLOR=``red``]$200hr[/COLOR] is available as of 6PM
    Here is a link to my reviews:
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...-Girls-on-Fire
    I am 5`7, 120 lbs, 34D (enhanced), black hair, blue eyes and 23 years old.
    I provide the Ultimate GFE experience with softness, class and sensuality for a time that you will never forget!

Don`t be shy give us a call to experienced what [COLOR=``darkslateblue``]True GFE[/COLOR] is all about!

Have a beautiful day!!

[COLOR=``darkorchid``]Chloe xoxo[/COLOR]

P.S. When I`m not around my secretary [COLOR=``blue``]Mike[/COLOR] will be happy to take your call! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    www.mikesmansion.com
    “Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Supporting Member Mike's Mansion's Avatar
    Good evening my darlings!

Hope everyone had a nice day, but now it's time to relax and play!!
    We have an Incredibly HOT line-up for you tonight so don't hesitate, give us a call
    and we will send you one of our finest ladies to fulfill your fantaisies!
    Have a fun and sexy night!

Chloe xoxo
    www.mikesmansion.com
    “Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
    ― Oscar Wilde