Thread: expos gear

expos gear

anyone know if anyplace up there still sells off any official expos hats and/or jerseys?, ive allways been an expos/nats fans (ya i know some of u will hate me for bein down with the nats but what am i supposed 2 do?),but the only shit i can find is mostly bootleg or like extra small size!,, lids amazingly still comes oput with some hot hats each baseball year so i mostly want jerseys, or the all blue hat with the m on it,, some official montreal royals (baseball) shit would be hot too

the last of the mohicans
    On Ste-Catherine in front of the cathedrale, beside the mc donalds, one corner from birks/ the bay..
    A sports shop.. I bought official Expos gear ( jersey.. Fitted cap)
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

-Capsule sportive in the alexis nihon plaza

-Any big sports store

-The big O might still sell Expos stuff too

I will never be a fan of the Nats
    Stay thirsty my friends

The Main

Walking north from the Main Deli on St. Laurent saw a store in the complex on the northwest corner of St.Laurent and Duluth.
    LISA'S FRIEND

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by cpp433 View Post
    anyone know if anyplace up there still sells off any official expos hats and/or jerseys?, ive allways been an expos/nats fans (ya i know some of u will hate me for bein down with the nats but what am i supposed 2 do?),but the only shit i can find is mostly bootleg or like extra small size!,, lids amazingly still comes oput with some hot hats each baseball year so i mostly want jerseys, or the all blue hat with the m on it,, some official montreal royals (baseball) shit would be hot too
    I was at the Rogers Centre in Toronto recently & they still sell Expos caps & jerseys. I also saw quite a few in the crowd, so they must be popular. I cheer for the Jays now....but in my heart, i'm a die-hard Expos fan. Still.

You give Love..A BAD NAME
    Try Champs Sports @ 515 Ste Catherine St W 5148490659 for Fitted Hats and some Jerseys........
    Last edited by Robert 21; 07-17-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: fix link

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I was at the Rogers Centre in Toronto recently & they still sell Expos caps & jerseys. I also saw quite a few in the crowd, so they must be popular. I cheer for the Jays now....but in my heart, i'm a die-hard Expos fan. Still.
    Old HABits die hard don't they Doc? You've made it clear in many previous posts that you also are a fan of at least one other Montreal team in your heart.

Habs Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo View Post
    Old HABits die hard don't they Doc? You've made it clear in many previous posts that you also are a fan of at least one other Montreal team in your heart.
    ah yes, among the many deleted posts ...
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by gohabsgo View Post
    ah yes, among the many deleted posts ...
    Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo View Post
    So what's your point & what does it have to do with a thread on Expos gear?

(Am i being stalked again by the board's #1 stalker?)

May I remind you guys this isn't the sport section. Sport fan's temper flares won't last long in this section.
    Last edited by Mod 11; 07-18-2010 at 09:21 PM.

i noticed some of the tourist shops along St Catherines have expos gear,,, but probably not the authentic stuff

You can find some decent deals on EBay, which offers a lot more than just caps and jerseys.