Thread: City Hall Rejects Pamela Anderson Ad as "Sexist"

City Hall Rejects Pamela Anderson Ad as "Sexist"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

The ad looks fine to me.

Looks like the event will be at Globe rather than a public place owned by the city, presumably.

Anyone who thinks PETA adds are sexist is a weird moron and most probably an hypocrite !

In this case, I believe the banning was probably meant to get instead; better media coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by JH Fan View Post
    Anyone who thinks PETA adds are sexist is a weird moron and most probably an hypocrite !

In this case, I believe the banning was probably meant to get instead; better media coverage.
    Right on ! You could'nt be closer to the truth.

«Je suis devenu l'esclave de ma liberté.»

«...and thanks for all the fish.»

Personally, I reject City Hall.

I thought municipal employees slept all day and only woke up when a bribe was offered. I was so wrong. I feel warm and safe knowing that they are working hard to protect me.

Surprised this was considered too hot for montreal when clearly most strip clubs on st.cath's have more explicit signs than this.
    Stay thirsty my friends

Bigfatoldwhiteguy
    HI all
    where can i get one !
    it would make my living-room mutch more stress free!!!!!

Moby dick
    out

Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    I thought municipal employees slept all day and only woke up when a bribe was offered. I was so wrong. I feel warm and safe knowing that they are working hard to protect me.
    If elected dog catcher, I promise to continue this tradition of protecting the public from such displays. I would have her in my office "explaining herself" on the double DD!!