Thread: Girls that do not finish

Girls that do not finish

I do not understand this. I have been to a few mp and I find that a lot of the ladies during the hard release as soon and the first squit comes out of you they stop pumping. That is not good. I wish they would continue and milk it dry. I was at one place on Dollard in lasalle yesterday and this happened. I was not to happy as I had to pump it myself to get it all out.

Years ago, I used to see my now retired ATF Mia at Lotus and she would drain me until I could barely take the sensation. She used to love watching me squirm until I almost fell off the table. I never worried about a half done job with her.

I would think that there would be enough clients that tell them to continue and they would take the hint. It is a simple thing, if she does a good massage and you plan to return, just tell her at the begining of the HJ that you prefer continuous action.

It has happened to me a few times, just tell them to keep going. Could it be that they do not like touching the slimeys?

Visiting Planet Earth

Good Nutrition Tip.

Dear Ladies,

What's going on? Why deny yourselves the nutrition and health benefits? A man's semen contains abundant amounts of:

Vitamin A
    Vitamin B12
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin K
    Pantothenic Acid
    Asorbic Acid
    Omega 3s

It provides all the daily required vitamins, keeps you menstruating regularly, builds high energy, gives your complexion a flawless creamy glow, increases orgasms 437%, raises your IO 64%, enhance breast and derriere firmness 189%, tastes like your favorite flavor of ice cream (whatever that is), and has absolutely no calories or saturated fat. Now if you have complete faith in Doc Merlot's advice...YOU are the woman for me.

Good Health, <insert huge did they buy it winkie>

(All information may or may not be based on actual certified FDA documentation)
    Last edited by Merlot; 08-06-2010 at 11:11 AM.