Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Daily SP Membership!

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    57

    Daily SP Membership!

    Hi

    Do you guys know if it's possible to get a monthly or weekly payment program from an SP.

    For example, if i realy like that SP and i want to see her 5 days a week (1 hour service) for a 3 months period, can she make you a package deal? Instead of paying $180 or $140 a day you pay less but you see her more often?

    180$ a day x 5 days = $900 a week
    $900 a week x 4 weeks = $3600 a month (ouch!)
    $3600 a month x 3 months = $10800 for 3 months of good sex (ayayayyyii!!!)

    Have you ever heard of that?

    Like in the Creepshow 2 movie (except in this movie it's the opposite where a woman see's an male SP but you'll get the idea.....)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57uEHLT4L-s

    Thanks

    Thor
    Last edited by Thor; 08-31-2010 at 12:37 PM.

  2. #2
    From my experience, don't pay a significant amount in advance or loan money. Also, don't arrange a weekly fee, but rather pay for the services as you receive them. Otherwise, you might end up paying and then hearing about emergencies, illnesses etc. and get less time than you anticipate.

    You might also consider sugerdaddy or craigslist for such an arrangement.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    20
    If she works for an agency, she'd have to see you outside agency time to do this. She'd have to really like you, and I'd wait for her to offer.

    If she's indie, she may well be willing to make special deals with you. Again, probably best to wait for her to offer, or suggest it without making it sound like you're fishing for a discount; she may well suddenly like you less if you seem to be trying to get a bargain rate, even if she might have been willing to offer that rate before you started sounding like a cheapskate who didn't value her.

    I don't tend to make formal deals myself, but when I really get along with an indie SP, I'm sometimes offered good rates on long sessions and often get extra time (even when I was already paying a discounted rate for an already long session). I do tend to feel somewhat obligated to see SPs who give me favorable deals more frequently, since I feel like they're giving me a deal because they want to see more of me, so since I'm accepting the deal I should make sure that happens.

  4. #4
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    .???? Doc'odd.... And johnbot...? 2 new guys with names similar to.. 2 frequent flyers.. In a few days..?
    Can I make a Ricky bander' handle.. I'm just asking?
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    .???? Doc'odd.... And johnbot...? 2 new guys with names similar to.. 2 frequent flyers.. In a few days..?
    Can I make a Ricky bander' handle.. I'm just asking?
    Don't know what you mean by a frequent flyer. I'm a TERBite, though I don't actually live in Toronto; I just visit there. I've been contemplating visiting Montreal instead for one of my upcoming hobbying trips (mostly Keissy's fault; she apparently won't be visiting Toronto again for quite a while), so I made an account here.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    320
    I've had several multiple repeat SPs (Indys). I've never tried to get a reduced rate. It just feels cheap and creepy. However, I don't tip, and I don't take gifts. The girls seem content to get their stated rate with the promise of a return.

    sinbad

  7. #7
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    It happens often that you can get your own custom rate.
    But usually it will be in multi-hour sessions .. And not in many different sessions.( this takes time, or instant chemistry, or you have to give her a great orgasm.. Then you'll get a deal)
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    20
    I don't ask for reduced rates, sinbad. I don't hide the fact that I'm someone for whom finances are a serious constraint on hobbying, though. Partly for that reason, when I get to know an SP well enough to know I'd like to spend a lot of time with her, I do sometimes ask questions like "what's the rate for X hours?" (X > 4) when the SP has an advertised hourly rate but no advertised rates for long sessions. Perhaps I should feel cheap and creepy for even asking the question, but I do usually get a response that's lower than just the standard hourly rate, and do take advantage of it when I get such offers.

  9. #9
    post master
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    137

    Thumbs up Monthly sp pass ................

    I have only had success with this type of arrangement at an incall and mp. Once you build some frequent flyers points you can get you preffered customer benefits. Its easy if you are seasoned in the bj negotiation department. It goes something like, ( my other favorite girl told me that since I come so often that I would get it for 50$, but she doesnt have such a pretty smile as you ) Then you shut up and wait. either she will buckle and give you the deal or she will swatt the idea away immediatelty to make sure you will never ask again.

    Its actually quite fun for me to be able to negotiate price. Outcall is like shopping at the mall, you cant really get a bargain. But incall and mp is like shopping at the garage sale, they might not get a better offer so soon and consequently chances are they will accept the deal. Especially if they try to bait and switch you. It just gives you more bargaining power. Last time I got the bait and switch I managed to get a BJ for 23.75$!!! You just tell her that you were lied to but since you are there you can give her 25$.

    Its not about being cheep, Its the thrill of the being able to get a deal. Its a rewarding fealing and has nothing to do with how much money you have. I can get a cheap bj and then feal like spending a night at the ritz with 2 high dollar hotties. Its just not the same experience and they are all in good fun.
    Last edited by Tommy G; 08-31-2010 at 04:12 PM.

  10. #10
    "...if i realy like that SP and i want to see her 5 days a week (1 hour service) for a 3 months period..."
    Thor, if you're able to be that committed to a single SP, maybe you should be looking for a GF instead. Just a thought from a fellow celestial god.

    I think some of us wonder about discounts because we imagine ourseleves as being less revolting than the average client. I know I do, even though I'm probably deluding myself. While frequent fucker discounts would be nice, a good SP would really have no reason to offer them. They're in the business to make money, and if they're good, they won't have any shortage of takers. One would think that offering selective discounts to preferred clients would help them maintain the quality of their clientele, but SPs are alternatively able to accomplish this by simply sharing intel with one another about clients and giving bad service to the undesirables who manage to slip through the cracks.
    Last edited by Aeolus; 08-31-2010 at 08:16 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    freqent fucker discounts... slip through the cracks.
    Good stuff !

    Actually next time I will ask' Hey babe do you offer FFD ?
    ...can't wait to see her face

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY State
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
    I have only had success with this type of arrangement at an incall and mp. Once you build some frequent flyers points you can get you preffered customer benefits. Its easy if you are seasoned in the bj negotiation department. It goes something like, ( my other favorite girl told me that since I come so often that I would get it for 50$, but she doesnt have such a pretty smile as you ) Then you shut up and wait. either she will buckle and give you the deal or she will swatt the idea away immediatelty to make sure you will never ask again.

    Its actually quite fun for me to be able to negotiate price. Outcall is like shopping at the mall, you cant really get a bargain. But incall and mp is like shopping at the garage sale, they might not get a better offer so soon and consequently chances are they will accept the deal. Especially if they try to bait and switch you. It just gives you more bargaining power. Last time I got the bait and switch I managed to get a BJ for 23.75$!!! You just tell her that you were lied to but since you are there you can give her 25$.

    Its not about being cheep, Its the thrill of the being able to get a deal. Its a rewarding fealing and has nothing to do with how much money you have. I can get a cheap bj and then feal like spending a night at the ritz with 2 high dollar hotties. Its just not the same experience and they are all in good fun.
    Is this like EZ-PASS?

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY State
    Posts
    2,808

    They call them Sugardadies.

    If you want to be a Sugardaddy to one of these girls, it would probably cost you the same as seeing them an hour 5 time a week. You would probably have to give them a lot of $ a month and you'd probably get her to stay with you more than 5 hours a week. But could you $900 / week or $45 K a year? Only you are doing $250 K or more.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by DocOdd View Post
    I don't ask for reduced rates, sinbad. I don't hide the fact that I'm someone for whom finances are a serious constraint on hobbying, though. Partly for that reason, when I get to know an SP well enough to know I'd like to spend a lot of time with her, I do sometimes ask questions like "what's the rate for X hours?" (X > 4) when the SP has an advertised hourly rate but no advertised rates for long sessions. Perhaps I should feel cheap and creepy for even asking the question, but I do usually get a response that's lower than just the standard hourly rate, and do take advantage of it when I get such offers.
    I agree with you. A reduced rate for multiple hours is perfectly reasonable. After all, an SP might easily have to be "on call" for 8 hours to get in 3 or 4 one hr bookings. My reference was to trying to get a deal one the regular one hour rate.

    sinbad

  15. #15
    What you are looking for is basically a quantity discount. You have to pay more than the usual price and get more allotment in time. Example: If the usual rate is $160 per hour then you may want to contract 10 one hour visits at $130 per visit. Unless you want to trust the SP and pay part or all upfront, she may not accept your offer. The other way is to make many visits before attempting to get the frequent flier discount.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •