Thread: O'Reilly Sued For Sexual Harassment

Veteran of Misadventures

O'Reilly Sued For Sexual Harassment

Last edited by EagerBeaver; 10-14-2004 at 07:41 PM.

Can't read the article... looks like we need to be signed into AOL to read it...

Veteran of Misadventures

proud infidel
    Hi EB,

i was listening to Howie Carr this aft and he underlined the fact that, curiously, O'reilly seemingly never denied the accusations. Plus his comments supposedly have been recorded on tape which doesn't look good for him.

Personally, i haven't followed too much O'reilly's show, but, for the few times that i've listened to him, i must say that i find him rather obnoxious. Certainly, if these allegations are indeed true, what he said is downright mean and low. And for a guy who often critcized others over what's righteous or not, i must say that he may have had a good lesson coming to him.

shemaleluver a.k.a. Mike Hunt

ps. the woman suing him is some kind of hottie!

Veteran of Misadventures

O'Reilly

Shemaleluver,

O'Reilly has probably been counseled not to specifically discuss the allegations and that would include not issuing a denial because his lawyers have not yet heard these tapes and do not know whether the statements were made and if so in what context. Note that O'Reilly has also sued this lady and her lawyer for extortion. So I would not read too much into his failure to issue a denial at this stage.

O'Reilly at the very beginning of his show tonight acknowledged that he was "tabloid fodder" but then went on to say that he could not comment further based on advice of counsel.

It is a very difficult situation to be in, because I am sure he would like to talk about it, but each and every statement he makes creates a potentially inconsistent prior statement. So it is best for him to simply shut up about it until it gets hashed out in Court.

Retired veteran hobbyist

As the old saying goes.....

"What goes around, comes around."

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! lol

In my bigoted liberal way, I think anyone who helps put out that show must be an asshole in her own right. So who do you believe? Decisions, decisions . . .

And I notice I've been demoted from senior member. Damn, this place is cruel.
    Last edited by Red Paul; 10-17-2004 at 07:29 PM.

You can read the court documents here

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/

A lot of court documents are public record and this web site puts them up. Pretty entertaining.

Veteran of Misadventures

Bragging About Cock Size

Evidently one of the allegations against O'Reilly is that he repeatedly bragged about his cock size, it being allegedly very large.

This raises an issue as to whether guys who are well endowed should be bragging in the first place. I believe if you polled most SPs, they would say they prefer an average 6" cock as opposed to a much larger one.

In any event, what all of us should learn from this is to be careful of what we say in the workplace. Sometimes the secretaries in my office get dirty with their mouths and talk about sex but I am careful to never participate in these conversations, although I must admit that I condone them in that I don't tell the girls to shut up. You never know if one of them gets fired and/or leaves on bad terms, she will turn on you and say you bragged about your cock size, so just be careful what you say in the office fellas.