Thread: BBC Documentary - The Oldest Profession in the World

BBC Documentary - The Oldest Profession in the World

Watched this the other night and while hardly groundbreaking, made for some interesting viewing.

Showed the life of a working girl in Australia, USA & Bangladesh - the latter being quite the shock to me.

I would post a link to the torrent for download, but not sure if legally I can - mods?

If not, those who want it can PM me.

Cheers,

DPS

I think in the next month you will see just about every documentary on the oldest profession on the CBC. Of course biased towards the producers thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I think in the next month you will see just about every documentary on the oldest profession on the CBC. Of course biased towards the producers thinking.
    That's a very true point about documentaries. Every film maker has a side he leans towards. Even the ones whose ideas I agree usually deceive to further their point. For example I usually agree with the political views of Michael Moore but despise the way he bends the truth/reality. He's become a mulit-millionaire through "the machine" but always calls foul on big business/government.
    Sorry for getting off topic, downloading now.