Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Pre-Booking: Case - Candy Shop...unwise?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160

    Pre-Booking: Case - Candy Shop...unwise?

    Hello all,

    Yesterday I read some reviews I was impressed with on Jessie of Candy Shop. I called the agency to pre-book her for today. The time was for about 1:00. This morning I spoke to a friend here in Montreal and found out his availability is unexpectedly in conflict with the appointment time. So, I called Candy Shop to cancel, regrettably. I explained the situation and that it was unexpected. I said sorry (of course not a panacea, but just trying to be decent).

    I was about to ask about the possibility of booking much later in Jessie's shift, though the timing and likelihood would be uncertain. What I got immediately was this ( not exact words in all cases, but every point is 100% ACCURATE): "do not pre-book with us again". Pre-booking is a privilege. It is offered to make it convenient for the girl (implying it's not for the client). I could easily have booked this time, and noiw she will come in saying "what the fuck!" No one should pre-book if they have any doubts at all. They should be 100% certain. The tone was annoyed and tersely lecturing. Since the agent (presumed to be Billy, not sure) was obviously much more interested in making his point, rather than allowing for any kind of further explanation from me I simply said, "okay thank you" and hung up.

    Okay, I want to apologize to the agency again and most specifically to the agent I spoke to. Yes, I agree it is inconvenient to get a cancellation, and from a business perspective very inconvenient. SINCERE APOLOGIES ONCE MORE. I agree that no one should ever call to pre-book unless they are reasonably certain the appointment will be kept. However sir, there are no guarantees in life. Even the most honest person who is trying his/her best to make a sincere commitment can face unexpected complications. I fully understand the business perspective and probable/possible financial loss in this matter. Again, I apologize for that. However, I have to say I find your tone disturbing. In the immediacy of the moment I can understand it, but it is still disturbing. Then there is your point that pre-booking is for the convenience of the lady, implying it's not for the client, which is a bit more disturbing. Your agency is after all, a service for the client. Or isn't it???

    If it was Billy I spoke to, then this episode regarding your tone damaged some good will between you and I. You made a greatly positive impression on me when you were with Angels helping me to see Jasmine, which culminated in one of my most incredible experiences ever, for which I wrote the longest and most glowing review ever that happened to be for your current lady (Jasmine), and also to praise your then extremely helpful attitude. I am disappointed that your tone in this most recent contact seemed so closed. No matter who I spoke to, despite the business bind my cancellation put you in, it's my view any angency that cannot be a little more understanding about the real possibilities and looks at anything as a 100% guarantee, no matter what situation, is making a mistake. I understand your annoyance, but your perturbed tone was a poor business choice in my view...and you did get almost 3 hours notice before the appointment time. Hopefully, any agency, agent, or person such as yourself (if it was Billy) who was extremely generous when the situation was very favorable and profitable can stay a little generous when the situation is as unfavorable. It's good business sense. IMHO your attitude, though partly understandable...was unwise!

    Good Luck,

    Merlot

    PS

    To try to be helpful, Jessie was available early in her shift as of this posting as far as I know.
    Last edited by Merlot; 10-10-2010 at 12:57 PM.

  2. #2
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    That sucks..
    But at the same time... If it was the other wAy around.. And they cancelled on you..?
    I'm sure they would of done something to make it up to you.,?

    I'm more the type of guy to put sex before friends..
    ( unless there is money involved )
    so that old bros before hoe's mantra.. Is for suckers.


    I think it's unwise to cancel.. Period..
    It's like buying an expensive shirt... Realizing you didn't want it.,and returning it.( for whatever reason like it's too expensive, or you just bought it to impress the eye candy on your arm.. Which is pretty stupid.. A shirts a shirt.. They don't impress anybody!!)
    Sure at wal-mart they don't care...
    But try thAt in a boutique.. And you'll be looked at like an asshole

    so in that comparison... Some other agencys might be comparable to a wal-mart
    but candy shop is comparable to ogilvy's..
    Last edited by Ricky bonds; 10-10-2010 at 01:13 PM.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    What i would ask, has the agency every canceled a pre booked date on a John because the sp changed her mind about working or they got a longer appointment or for any other reason. Although i do my best not to cancel i have been canceled on by agencies many times when i have had ladies pre-booked. It does go both ways.

  4. #4
    Just my two cents. You made the appointment with candyshop at a time when your calendar was empty. Some other event came up (doesn't sound that life altering) and you bumped candyshop. Doing so is inconsiderate of the time and effort of the earlier booking. I don't like it when agencies break apointments and expect visa versa - expect to get an earfull.
    Does it justify a public dissing of billy or whoever just becasue your feelings were hurt?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Hello all,
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    What i would ask, has the agency every canceled a pre booked date on a John because the sp changed her mind about working or they got a longer appointment or for any other reason. Although i do my best not to cancel i have been canceled on by agencies many times when i have had ladies pre-booked. It does go both ways.
    Yes, excellent point. I hadn't even considered that up to now because it wasn't THE issue at hand. But, this has happened to me at a few agencies and I doubt that it has not happened at Candy Shop, though if it hasn't in their short existance so far, any assertion or pledge that an agency would never cancel a pre-booked appointment would be unrealistic...if not entirely foolish. No other agency I have had to cancel with has taken the attitude cited in my post, and I have not taken that attitude with any agency that has cancelled with me if done with reasonable timing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jellydo View Post
    Just my two cents. You made the appointment with candyshop at a time when your calendar was empty. Some other event came up (doesn't sound that life altering) and you bumped candyshop. Doing so is inconsiderate of the time and effort of the earlier booking. I don't like it when agencies break apointments and expect visa versa - expect to get an earfull.
    Does it justify a public dissing of billy or whoever just becasue your feelings were hurt?
    Excuse me, mind reader alert here. If you have this ability you are invading my privacy. If not, then you are presuming something you can't possibly know. My feelings are not hurt at all. I feel more bad about having to cancel than anything, but I am still dasappointed by the agency's attitude. To say I am dissing anyone here is getting close to the White Knight view. Now how many apologies do YOU expect for this unexpected situation. It's presumptive mind reading attempts like yours that keep members from being critical of escorts or agencies when warranted, and thus stop members from getting more accurate and balanced information. I'm not saying anyone should act on my word. I hope everyone will use many sources to form their opinions. But my post is one source, and that's all. And, if you personally put pussy before friends, then it says who you are.

    Cheers,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 10-10-2010 at 01:28 PM.

  6. #6
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    <<<<And, if you personally put pussy before friends, then it says who you are.>>>>

    ummm... That's me that does this, ...
    And it says less about me, than cancelling a pre-reserved date says about you....
    Be honest... You Say you cancelled to see a friend here in Montreal.....?
    You mean to tell me that you couldn't push back your friendly encounter one hour..? Some friend.
    Come on ..
    So yes if you are un-reliable.. Or willing to drop everything planned at the sound of a phone call..?
    Well then yes pre-booking is a bad idea.

    But if you respect your engagements, and actually do what you say you'll do..
    ( are a standup guy in any situation )
    then pre-booking is a great idea...saves time, and guarantees the lady of choice

    Listen., sorry merlot, this is none of my business...( but you put your business out there on. A public platform open to other opinions..)
    But it has to be said.
    Last edited by Ricky bonds; 10-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello all,

    Yesterday I read some reviews I was impressed with on Jessie of Candy Shop. I called the agency to pre-book her for today. The time was for about 1:00. This morning I spoke to a friend here in Montreal and found out his availability is unexpectedly in conflict with the appointment time. So, I called Candy Shop to cancel, regrettably……..I was about to ask about the possibility of booking much later in Jessie's shift, though the timing and likelihood would be uncertain. What I got immediately was this ( not exact words in all cases, but every point is 100% ACCURATE): "do not pre-book with us again". Pre-booking is a privilege. It is offered to make it convenient for the girl (implying it's not for the client). I could easily have booked this time, and now she will come in saying "what the fuck!" No one should pre-book if they have any doubts at all. They should be 100% certain. The tone was annoyed and tersely lecturing. Since the agent (presumed to be Billy, not sure) was obviously much more interested in making his point, rather than allowing for any kind of further explanation from me I simply said, "okay thank you" and hung up.
    ...and you did get almost 3 hours notice before the appointment time. Hopefully, any agency, agent, or person such as yourself (if it was Billy) who was extremely generous when the situation was very favorable and profitable can stay a little generous when the situation is as unfavorable. It's good business sense. IMHO your attitude, though partly understandable...was unwise!
    Well, why not put this down to shit happens?? Maybe Billy was having a bad day and just “let if fly”. A mistake yes, crucify him no. Simple, cancellations happen and Billy should have a plan “B” just as we the client do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    That sucks..
    But at the same time... If it was the other wAy around.. And they cancelled on you..?
    I'm sure they would of done something to make it up to you.,? ..
    I’ve been cancelled by Eleganza more times than I can remember without so much as a hint of “making it up to me”. This is Montreal, stuff happens. Billy in this instance failed to understand this basic premise, “have a plan “B” If the client needs one, so does the agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I'm more the type of guy to put sex before friends..
    ( unless there is money involved )
    so that old bros before hoe's mantra.. Is for suckers. ..
    I have to agree here when it comes to traveling to Montreal from out of the area. The cost of time on the ground (as GS used to put it) far outweighs the old “bros before hoes issue”. My friends in Montreal know why I’m here and we do our best to work around that issue. I posted the first review of Gen on another board a year or two ago, telling the story of an earlier pickup of this little pickup of a Korean gal by us both during a little free time my bro and I had between my sessions. Knowing the priority of pussy over spending time with bros, got him laid for free that night and kept me on schedule. A real friend will understand what you’re here for and make time in his schedule. Otherwise there’s always next time.

  8. #8
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    So yes if you are un-reliable.. Or willing to drop everything planned at the sound of a phone call..?
    Well then yes pre-booking is a bad idea.

    But if you respect your engagements, and actually do what you say you'll do..
    ( are a standup guy in any situation )
    then pre-booking is a great idea...saves time, and Almost guarantees the lady of choice
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  9. #9
    Let me start this off by saying ... RESPECTFULLY of course ...


    I wish to redo NOTHING and I regret NOTHING.


    I am completely statisfied with the way I handled the situation and have no regrets.

    I was in NO WAY IMPOLITE with you Merlot.

    My message was pretty simple; Dissapointment: You cancelling 2 hours before ... what did you expect? A fireworks shows of excitement?

    Cmon man lol...

    And yes absolutely pre-booking is a luxury and an art form that I work very very very VERY HARD to perfect on a daily basis.

    Its a nightmare to do ... the responsability I hold on my shoulders is immense.

    I have to satisfy the client... the girl... the driver... everyone.

    Thats why 95% of Agencies DONT DO IT !

    So yes when I said that pre-booking should be for people that are only 100% sure of their schedule I stand by that... Its just called professional courtesy

    And you know what , the interaction with you was very very cold, bland and completely emotionless on your end and you wanted smiles and hugs from me? And even worse ... you were even going to cancel on me by voicemail !!! OUCH MAN !!!...

    And you are even a board member... You left no contact info, no email, nothin... You could of at least sent me a pm and said hey dude... im sorry man.. Thanks for arranging it and I hope to catch up with you in the future

    Did you do that?

    Nope.

    If you even put even 1/4 of the effort that you put in making this thread... in your expression of regret to me on the phone ... it would of seemed more sincere and I would would of REACTED to that in a positive and understanding way

    That stings my good man

    If you gentlemen think that agencies lie... you think clients are all saints?

    We all have our white lies and vices but at the end of the day... i would be hard pressed to find clients on here that can say that I cancel on them often... dont honor pre-bookings...change or flip appointments... Why?

    Cause I try to be as honest as possible in this world

    And im really REALLY REALLY happy to see all the kind words coming from people on here because it seems they feel the same.

    You essentially wanted what? A last minute cancellation and in return joy and happiness from me?

    Sorry my good man.

    Im a VERY VERY VERY VERY GREATEFUL PERSON. I appreciate everything, I thank every customer I call everyone back and i do my utmost to treat everyone with the respect I would want to be treated

    I didnt raise my voice, didnt swear, didnt do ANYTHING BUT EXPRESS MY DISSAPOINTMENT for both the GIRLS REVENUE FIRST, the driver second and me last ... and I regret NOTHING


    I said simply that when you pre-book... its a commitment ... doing your very best to HONOR that commitment is whats expected ... its not written in stone of course, but if you are the type (as i believe Ricky mentioned) to change plans on a dime.. Then PRE-BOOKING isnt for you

    As one poster mentioned...

    How would you like it if when pre-booking I cancel a simple one hour... to give to another client for a 3 hr??? You wouldnt appreciate it very much... would you be be rude to me... no... probably dissapointed EXACTLY AS I WAS WITH YOU

    Its sad you came on here because I was to the point ... yes ... but I Wanted to make it clear... as it was possible that you were new (disspointing to see you werent) as to how hard prebooking is and to just express my dissapoint. Simple. No anger... SIMPLE.

    To come on here and essentially in all do respect cry about hurt feelings... well thats just sad my good man

    Ive worked in agencies, with partners and have seen alot...

    Ive seen clients threatened when pre-bookings and even SIMPLE BOOKINGS are cancelled, yelled at , sworn at ... etc...

    All i did was express the IMPORTANCE TO BE SURE OF YOUR SCHEDULE WHEN PRE-BOOKING in respect for the incredible amount of hard work it takes to make such a luxury POSSIBLE AND RELIABLE on my end.

    You are welcome here anytime but I stand by my response, and my tone.

    Dissapointment and honesty and NO AGGRESSION, FOUL MOUTH nor THREATS is no where near merriting your rant



    However

    "There is no such thing as bad publicity" ... so thanks !




    I do wish you as I tried to say before you hung up on my face a wonderful day and please remember Merlot... I deal wioth just as much drama as you probably do when booking... so to expect me or any agency for that matter, to be smilies and loliopos at a last pminute cancellation is kinda far fetched.

    And EVEEN FURTHER... if you felt something...

    Why not as WE SHOULD IN LIFE instead of running to a board or a facebook, or my space, call me back?

    Why not talk?

    Nope you come running here first... That for example would of not been the way I WOULD OF CHOSEN TO GO ABOUT IT



    PRE-BOOKING WITH CandyShopEscorts.com is an easy, fun, simple AND RELIABLE EXPERIENCE... Dare I say the BEST?

    What this thread is about... is your hurt feelings to me telling you to essentially make sure to BE SURE when pre-booking...

    Sorry... but i mean that...

    An agency is responsable to respect the client, honor their promise and do whatever it has to in order to make the client happy... we do that EFFORTLESSLY


    You are always welcomed @ CandyShopEscorts.com and I look foreward to the day where you call me and we laugh about this... WHY?

    BECAUSE WE BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

    Life is about understanding one anothers situations... Its not all about either you or me.

    We co exist and should do so in peace and understanding, but only if we put in that minimal effort to come across as sincere and truthful ...

    as I hopefully have in my response



    And im very happy to report... that a client booked her today for 5 hours after only seeing her for 15 minutes or so...

    All was well and it was a fantastic day...






    Without Prejudice


    Cheers

    Billy


    (by the way ... I NEVER SAID convenient to girl... it was TO CLIENT, THE GIRLS AND AGENCY... EVERYONE)
    Last edited by CandyShop Escorts; 10-10-2010 at 06:13 PM.
    Exceptional Customer Service & FULL GFE/PSE Girls ... Guaranteed !!
    Billy ... at your service
    Open from 7:00am - 4:00am/7 days per week
    514.969.2069//CandyShopEscorts.com//candyshopescorts@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    <<<<And, if you personally put pussy before friends, then it says who you are.>>>>
    ummm... That's me that does this, ...
    And it says less about me, than cancelling a pre-reserved date says about you....
    Be honest... You Say you cancelled to see a friend here in Montreal.....?
    You mean to tell me that you couldn't push back your friendly encounter one hour..? Some friend.
    Come on ..
    So yes if you are un-reliable.. Or willing to drop everything planned at the sound of a phone call..?
    Well then yes pre-booking is a bad idea.
    But if you respect your engagements, and actually do what you say you'll do..
    ( are a standup guy in any situation )
    then pre-booking is a great idea...saves time, and guarantees the lady of choice
    Listen., sorry merlot, this is none of my business...( but you put your business out there on. A public platform open to other opinions..)
    But it has to be said.
    Hello RB,

    I respect any opinions that don't make mind reading presumptions or try to insert presumed details that can't possibly be known by those who simply were not there. So I will take your post as your opinion.
    Now let me ask everyone. If you were not living in Montreal, only got there 2 or 3 times a year, had made good friends there and the only chance to see your friend on one of those trips unexpectedly turned out to conflict with an appointment that forced a choice of either keeping the appointment or seeing the friend at all...do you chose the appointment or the friend. For those who get to Montreal often or live there the situation is different. In my opinion, when someone in my position has to chose either or (it was never a matter of just one hour as you PRESUMED) and face snubbing the friend versus putting sex off until later then you choose...FRIEND.

    So you say you would chose sex over friends when it's a choice of either or, and you would snub the friend altogether on a rare chance to meet someone you call a "friend when there is no chance of seeing that friend for several again months????? That is your definition of a stand-up guy"????? That your attitude toward a friendship????? Well....it's NOT mine. Your definition is self-indulgence, not being a stand-up person.

    So Poor,

    Merlot

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop Escorts View Post
    Let me start this off by saying ... RESPECTFULLY of course ...


    I wish to redo NOTHING and I regret NOTHING.


    I am completely statisfied with the way I handled the situation and have no regrets.

    I was in NO WAY IMPOLITE with you Merlot.

    My message was pretty simple; Dissapointment: You cancelling 2 hours before ... what did you expect? A fireworks shows of excitement?

    Cmon man lol...

    And yes absolutely pre-booking is a luxury and an art form that I work very very very VERY HARD to perfect on a daily basis.

    Its a nightmare to do ... the responsability I hold on my shoulders is immense.

    I have to satisfy the client... the girl... the driver... everyone.

    Thats why 95% of Agencies DONT DO IT !

    So yes when I said that pre-booking should be for people that are only 100% sure of their schedule I stand by that... Its just called professional courtesy

    And you know what , the interaction with you was very very cold, bland and completely emotionless on your end and you wanted smiles and hugs from me? And even worse ... you were even going to cancel on me by voicemail !!! OUCH MAN !!!...

    And you are even a board member... You left no contact info, no email, nothin... You could of at least sent me a pm and said hey dude... im sorry man.. Thanks for arranging it and I hope to catch up with you in the future

    Did you do that?

    Nope.

    If you even put even 1/4 of the effort that you put in making this thread... in your expression of regret to me on the phone ... it would of seemed more sincere and I would would of REACTED to that in a positive and understanding way

    That stings my good man

    If you gentlemen think that agencies lie... you think clients are all saints?

    We all have our white lies and vices but at the end of the day... i would be hard pressed to find clients on here that can say that I cancel on them often... dont honor pre-bookings...change or flip appointments... Why?

    Cause I try to be as honest as possible in this world

    And im really REALLY REALLY happy to see all the kind words coming from people on here because it seems they feel the same.

    You essentially wanted what? A last minute cancellation and in return joy and happiness from me?

    Sorry my good man.

    Im a VERY VERY VERY VERY GREATEFUL PERSON. I appreciate everything, I thank every customer I call everyone back and i do my utmost to treat everyone with the respect I would want to be treated

    I didnt raise my voice, didnt swear, didnt do ANYTHING BUT EXPRESS MY DISSAPOINTMENT for both the GIRLS REVENUE FIRST, the driver second and me last ... and I regret NOTHING


    I said simply that when you pre-book... its a commitment ... doing your very best to HONOR that commitment is whats expected ... its not written in stone of course, but if you are the type (as i believe Ricky mentioned) to change plans on a dime.. Then PRE-BOOKING isnt for you

    As one poster mentioned...

    How would you like it if when pre-booking I cancel a simple one hour... to give to another client for a 3 hr??? You wouldnt appreciate it very much... would you be be rude to me... no... probably dissapointed EXACTLY AS I WAS WITH YOU

    Its sad you came on here because I was to the point ... yes ... but I Wanted to make it clear... as it was possible that you were new (disspointing to see you werent) as to how hard prebooking is and to just express my dissapoint. Simple. No anger... SIMPLE.

    To come on here and essentially in all do respect cry about hurt feelings... well thats just sad my good man

    Ive worked in agencies, with partners and have seen alot...

    Ive seen clients threatened when pre-bookings and even SIMPLE BOOKINGS are cancelled, yelled at , sworn at ... etc...

    All i did was express the IMPORTANCE TO BE SURE OF YOUR SCHEDULE WHEN PRE-BOOKING in respect for the incredible amount of hard work it takes to make such a luxury POSSIBLE AND RELIABLE on my end.

    You are welcome here anytime but I stand by my response, and my tone.

    Dissapointment and honesty and NO AGGRESSION, FOUL MOUTH nor THREATS is no where near merriting your rant



    However

    "There is no such thing as bad publicity" ... so thanks !




    I do wish you as I tried to say before you hung up on my face a wonderful day and please remember Merlot... I deal wioth just as much drama as you probably do when booking... so to expect me or any agency for that matter, to be smilies and loliopos at a last pminute cancellation is kinda far fetched.

    And EVEEN FURTHER... if you felt something...

    Why not as WE SHOULD IN LIFE instead of running to a board or a facebook, or my space, call me back?

    Why not talk?

    Nope you come running here first... That for example would of not been the way I WOULD OF CHOSEN TO GO ABOUT IT



    PRE-BOOKING WITH CandyShopEscorts.com is an easy, fun, simple AND RELIABLE EXPERIENCE... Dare I say the BEST?

    What this thread is about... is your hurt feelings to me telling you to essentially make sure to BE SURE when pre-booking...

    Sorry... but i mean that...

    An agency is responsable to respect the client, honor their promise and do whatever it has to in order to make the client happy... we do that EFFORTLESSLY


    You are always welcomed @ CandyShopEscorts.com and I look foreward to the day where you call me and we laugh about this... WHY?

    BECAUSE WE BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

    Life is about understanding one anothers situations... Its not all about either you or me.

    We co exist and should do so in peace and understanding, but only if we put in that minimal effort to come across as sincere and truthful ...

    as I hopefully have in my response



    And im very happy to report... that a client booked her today for 5 hours after only seeing her for 15 minutes or so...

    All was well and it was a fantastic day...






    Without Prejudice


    Cheers

    Billy


    (by the way ... I NEVER SAID convenient to girl... it was TO CLIENT, THE GIRLS AND AGENCY... EVERYONE)
    Hello Billy,

    First of all, I gave you your due regarding the inconvenience of the cancelation and apologized multiple times for that in the opening post. In my first post I acknowledged the extreme difficulty of your job. So why all this stuff about how hard it is when I already have accepted all of it.

    No you weren't polite. You did not yell or make insults, but you chastised me angrily and spoke in a such a persistent stream of annoyance that I thought I should let you get it all out, aside from seeing no chance to chime in anyway. Of course I was cold. Being chastised by an angry person who doesn't want to hear the other side does that. You ask, why not talk to you? Your tone showed a very closed mind to this issue. You proved listening wasn't what you had in mind.

    I thought the meeting was for 1:00, you imply it was for 12:00. Okay I accept that. So two hours notice early in the day is not acceptable to you. Do you give that much notice when you have to cancel an appointment.

    No one in this thread every implied your business practices were deceptive. The reference to agency cancellations was simply pointing out the facts that sometimes for reasonable and unexpected reasons all agencies cancel once in while. It's unavoidable, not an accusation.

    As I said, I didn't think I would get you on the phone at 10:10. To imply there was a plot to only leave a machine message is getting a bit sleazy. The simple fact is in my experience agencies don't open quite that early to reach anyone. But I was happy to reach you directly. That way I knew you had the message as soon as I gave it thus giving more lead time to take a replacement appointment. What is this "fireworks" and "joy" garbage? Such melodrama is a bit excessive isn't it, or is that just for effect.

    Ricky Bonds is a fairly new handle, and his presumptions about anything here is totally irrelevant in any case. He wasn't party to the conversation so he knows no facts at all. He hasn't been around long so he knows little about Merlot and definitely shows he has no clue about me. This is the guy who dumps his friends for pussy. That's his integrity. For you to use him as a reference for knowing anything about me and to act like his ignorant presumptions are facts is a deliberate attempt to be deceptive by using his ignorance to cover yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop Escorts View Post
    (by the way ... I NEVER SAID convenient to girl... it was TO CLIENT, THE GIRLS AND AGENCY... EVERYONE)." Now this is 100% false...totally the opposite of what you said as I reported. In fact your said how angry she would be very pointedly.
    This is 100% false. Your entire speech was about the clients responsibility to the agency and the point that the escort, not the client, is what matters. That is the main point that made your speech so perplexing.

    SO YOU DID GET SOMEONE TO BOOK THE LADY. MY AT LEAST 2 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE WORKED. THAT IS WHY I CALLED AS SOON AS THERE WAS AN ISSUE. YOU'RE WELCOME.

    I had a great time with my friend, and surprisingly met another well known board member. We both made out, so all's well.

    Cheers,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 10-10-2010 at 11:32 PM.

  12. #12
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    ""So Poor,"""

    .. This is the last thing I am....
    Maybe my judgements, habits, and lifestyles are...
    But I definitely am not.....

    Oh that's right .. Shame on moi.. I took this out of context..?

    For the record.. I don't dump friends for pussy...
    It doesn't matter if it's friends or pussy.. If I've made arrangements with one..? I respect it. So don't lecture me on integrity.
    My definition of a standup guy is one who respects his engagements, keeps his promises, and does what he says he'll do.. Regardless of the trouble or sacrifice needed to complete the task.!
    ... If for whatever reason.. Plans change..?
    And the standup guy has to forfit on an agreement...?
    Well then the standup guy .. Mans up, and takes it on the chin...
    Writing a post on a public forum for thousands to see.. Is well....
    Let's just say it's something you'd expect from a gossip queen, or someone who has too much estrogen.. Or is faced with hormonal imbalance....
    Not the type of thing a standup guy does...( especially if he's the one that changed plans, or broke an agreement..)
    Now that's enough out of me........

    I recently wrote a similar post......complaining about an agency..
    The only difference is that I didn't do anything wrong... I never even met one of their girls.!
    ( just in case you want to get smart and compare.)
    so quite frankly.. WhAt I feel doesn't matter.. And I don't even know why I'm responding to a man who I'm assuming is twice my age..?
    So I'll leave this with a comment fitting for a young asshole of my age group.

    If you don't like what I've said... I have a large left nut that you can suck on.!!

    I'm just saying...?
    Last edited by Ricky bonds; 10-11-2010 at 12:10 AM.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  13. #13
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    ""<<<<Ricky Bonds is a fairly new handle, and his presumptions about anything here is totally irrelevant in any case. He wasn't party to the conversation so he knows no facts at all. He hasn't been around long so he knows little about Merlot and definitely shows he has no clue about me. This is the guy who dumps his friends for pussy. That's his integrity. For you to use him as a reference for knowing anything about me and to act like his ignorant presumptions are facts is a deliberate attempt to be deceptive by using his ignorance to cover yourself. """>>>>>
    Quote from merlot ..




    By the way... I wasn't used as a reference in the post by candyshop.....
    So please don't intertwine comments from seperate partys..!!
    I'm not sure where in that post .. You felt it was referring to me..? But I think your mistaken..
    And for the record..! I've been around a lot longer than you think...

    And why do you speak of merlot in the third person.. As if you and merlot are 2 different people..?

    And what is this..?

    ""I had a great time with my friend, and surprisingly We both made out, so all's well.""

    ... I would keep this secret if I were you..?
    Last edited by Ricky bonds; 10-10-2010 at 11:56 PM.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Hmmm,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    For the record.. I don't dump friends for pussy...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I'm more the type of guy to put sex before friends..
    ( unless there is money involved )
    so that old bros before hoe's mantra.. Is for suckers.
    That's your integrity. Try rereading yourself to avoid saying one thing then the opposite so you won't embarrass yourself in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop Escorts View Post
    its not written in stone of course, but if you are the type (as i believe Ricky mentioned) to change plans on a dime.. Then PRE-BOOKING isnt for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    By the way... I wasn't used as a reference in the post by candyshop.....
    So please don't intertwine comments from seperate partys..!!
    Again, a reading problem and an integrity issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    So I'll leave this with a comment fitting for a young asshole of my age group.
    Self-realization does show a bit of integrity...maybe.

    Try standing up for your word, instead of double-talking.

    Cheers,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 10-11-2010 at 12:40 AM.

  15. #15
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    Your eyes are better than mine.. I didn't see that In billys post....( I believe it was added to the original post... Which I didn't read before responding.. That's my bad )
    And for your confusing quotes...
    I don't dump friends for pussy.. As in if I'm with a friend/ or friends.. And I get a sudden urge to fuck,
    or a call from a lady friend... I won't jump at the chance..( hence, respecting my word ,and priour engagements)
    .What I mean by putting sex before friends in the other sense.. Is that I will arrange a fuckfest .. Before I call friends to plan something...
    .. I like the way you tried to twist it.. Unless of course your interpretation, or my explanation was wrong,..( which again is subject to interpretation)


    I really don't see the point of all this..?
    The bottom line is you had an appointment..
    Then for personal reasons that you state were to see an old friend, you decided to cancel..
    Correct..?
    Fine, and you then called the agency to explain...
    Whatever was said is only known between the 2 of you...
    Either way, the bottom line is that you cancelled..?
    Correct..
    How does this personal interaction end up in a public post....When you are in the wrong...
    You fucked up.. ?????
    You totally amaze me.. And speaking to you.. Well, it's actually pretty pointless..
    So take care merlot, happy hobbying... Wish you a safe flight and all that good stuff....

    You do know that my comments were never personal....
    Just a point of view over cancelling an appointment.. And having the audacity to write a post about it..

    ....


    ..
    Last edited by Ricky bonds; 10-11-2010 at 01:23 AM.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •