Thread: Anyone tried "steam roller" with a chick?

Anyone tried "steam roller" with a chick?

Heard it from someone recently and it honestly sparked my interest. Said he tried it with a girl he met at a bar a while ago though, not an SP. I must say it must be kind of gross for the girl but ok for the one giving it, especially just after sex maybe. It's not disgusting like "tar mat" or anything imo. That would require quite the clean up. But steam roller was just too funny when I heard about it. I'm sure most of you vets know what it is. I know most girls will say eww that's gross yet you hear time and time again girls doing this sort of stuff.
    Last edited by hankypanky; 10-12-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Also known as the "Cleveland Steamer?" If so, no, haven't and have no desire to try either one.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Also known as the "Cleveland Steamer?" If so, no, haven't and have no desire to try either one.
    LOL, no. That's what tar mat is called too. By steam roller I meant just passing gas on the face and rocking back and forth.

Man that site is twisted Special K. "Alabama Hot Pocket" lol. Who does this sort of stuff??

Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky View Post
    LOL, no. That's what tar mat is called too. By steam roller I meant just passing gas on the face and rocking back and forth.
    Now would you be the passer or receiver? Lol.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Now would you be the passer or receiver? Lol.
    The answer is obvious!

Oh, Alaskan Pipeline is even more twisted.

Banned
    ISSSSHHHH!

I had no idea. According to friends of Eva Braun who asked what it was like to be with "der fuhrer", he enjoyed being treated like a toilet. In my view, this association says it all.

Okay, so it is funny in a kind of "that's incredible" I can barely hold my lunch sort of humor.

barf,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 10-13-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Banned
    There is some sick fu*ked up puppy dogs out there.

Lmao... thanks Special K, some of those are just insane!

What would your mom think?

Silly people.

Sick and offensive. Can't see how this is called sex. More like fucked up fantasies which has the only outlet is by paying someone desperate enough to participate.

Ok guys, You don't fell it's ok, nobody is forcing you to participate. The thing is, this isn't illegal and it does turn some people on. To each it's own.

Not agreeing doesn't give you the right to judge those who like it. If you can't refrain from being judgmental, please refrain from commenting.

No, I'm not into that fetish.

Thanks