Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acceptable places to meet a SP outside of hotels

Acceptable places to meet a SP outside of hotels

Hi - i was wondering what the standard policy is in regards to meeting an SP outside of hotels. Do most agencies allow SPs to visit clients at their personal home or apartment, or would many SPs turn down the meeting due to fear of safety of meeting a stranger in a non-public place? Does it depend on how "upscale" the neighbourhood/house is? (i.e. a big mansion or luxury condo is OK but if you're living on top of a convenience store it's a NO?) thanks.

Banned
    > Do most agencies allow SPs to visit clients at their personal home or apartment,

yes.

> Does it depend on how "upscale" the neighbourhood/house is?

as long as it's not too "down scale".

Logically there has to be an address. It has to be a home or motel/hotel. It can not be in a coffee shop or a parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin Perkins View Post
    Logically there has to be an address. It has to be a home or motel/hotel. It can not be in a coffee shop or a parking lot.
    And I wanted to invite an SP for a diner date in my back car seat. In the parking lot of a Wal-Mart.
    I’m going to have to change my plans once more
    How about the basement of a church or the attic of an hunted house for Halloween ?
    That should be verry cool LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
    And I wanted to invite an SP for a diner date in my back car seat. In the parking lot of a Wal-Mart.
    If you are going to take her for a dinner date in the back seat of a car wouldn't it make more sense to use the parking lot of a place like kentucky fried ckicken, use the drive thru, eat and then have your fun. Remember it is finger licking good

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    KFC c'est un peu cher, tant qu'a être au Walmart, y'a le comptoir McDo, pas de trio c'est trop cher, des burgers seulement et t'achètes un 2L de cola dans le magasin.
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

Actually, the reviews of Angel @ sweetangelsmile.com (https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...angelsmile.com), specifically the following posts - https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...l=1#post431344 and https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...l=1#post442405 would seem to indicate that at least part of her role-play sessions have taken place in locations other than a hotel room - ie. in the street, in a car, in a field near some train tracks, etc. I myself am also intrigued by such experiences. The weather may not be ideal for outdoor sessions right now, but it may be something to keep in mind for the spring or summer.

Yeah KFC sounds like a good idea... start off with a family size bucket of chicken breasts... followed by motorboat action on another set of breasts... it can be a "breast-theme" type of night so to speak.

I recieve my SP's in my apartment near downtown.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Bystander

Huh!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    I recieve my SP's in my apartment near downtown.
    Oh my God! So down to earth. I was reading the whole thread and having so much fun so far, but than this...

Oh well...

McFly

P.S.: TheDon, just joking of course. You're in your right to reply as you wish.
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

I would love to meet my SP's at the grocery store. I would give her my grocery list and just relax while pushing the cart and looking at the other girls... The complete GFE! ;-)

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco-fun View Post
    I would love to meet my SP's at the grocery store. I would give her my grocery list and just relax while pushing the cart and looking at the other girls... The complete GFE! ;-)
    Book a very good looking SP, and watch the other women stare at her with envy and stare at you, priceless. You can also make her place the groceries at your appt, naked. ;-)
    You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin Perkins View Post
    You are wrong aout the parking lot some ladies will and have seen truck drivers in their truck, campers are nice . Did it in my back yard I also have one naked in my convertible on the autoroute.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
    And I wanted to invite an SP for a diner date in my back car seat.
    Are you surving up tube steaks back there?

One of my friend in São Paulo invited a GP on his TDL in an office. (I don't know if it's possible to do it in Montreal, but in Sampa it's possible to rent an office for a couple of hours or the whole day). His intent was not to have a session with her right away but to eventually set up a session later. He had to do this because she refused to met him in a public place and he was not ready to pay a motel before seeing here. It turns out that she (it was the legendary Elektra Stocklos) became one of his best friend (as a SP and outiside also)
    Last edited by protagoras; 10-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast