Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My mess with Cloe's

  1. #1

    Thumbs down My mess with Cloe's

    So here are the facts of the story:

    Aug 30th, Cloe`s anounced that two of the "top" Toronto Escort just join in the team. Intrested, I book an hour of duo even when it is well above the montreal price line,and it went as this:
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...ht=#post495966

    shortly after, two positive post about the two girl were up but soon went slient. In the meantime, I did not hear anything from anyone from Cloe`s......

    A month later, Sep 28th, I recieved a PM from Cloe, in a very female tone, try to get my business, still upset because the above experience, I declined, without give it much a thought.

    Oct 02nd, Marathonman went public about his experience with xxxtase-
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin//showthrea...K-from-xxxtase!!!!!!!!!

    amazed by how quick and well Martine takecare his house, I cannot help but complain about how I was treated by Cloe`s playground in two of the threads regarding about their services.

    Shortly after, Oct 18th, I recieved yet another, very long (in fact two parts) PM from "Cloe herself", claim never send any PM to me, but demande that I should not ruining her business. "She" then offer to do some kinda "sepcial" to make up for my bad, after well over a month. I refer to them to how Martine take care his clients, but did not demande anything, since I have no time for anything lately anyway.

    That was the end, never heard from Cloe`s again......

    So Who send the PM on Sep 28th???? What is going on????

    All I can say at this point is that I felt I have been lied to, over charged, ignored, and took for a fool of by someone claim to be the top of montreal sense.

    Marathonman, you are wrong!!!

    Here is the Worst-customer-service-award winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mod, feel free to check out my story! I give you Mods full access to my account, it under the fold Cloe`s mess !!!!!
    Last edited by forever newbi; 10-21-2010 at 11:10 PM.

  2. #2
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Another case of "let's see what I can squeeze out of an agency 2 months after my sub par encounter." Enough's enough.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Another case of "let's see what I can squeeze out of an agency 2 months after my sub par encounter." Enough's enough.
    Yup, this agency reminds me of what was that one that ended in "_____________________ fantasyland"??

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Another case of "let's see what I can squeeze out of an agency 2 months after my sub par encounter." Enough's enough.
    SK, the latest PM I got from them is 3 day's ago, on 18th of Oct. Ask mod to confirm it if you have to.

    If you think I try to squeeze them, I fully repect your opnion. I perfer to see this as share how Agency deal with their disbute with clients, and mutiple owner is used as an excuse to do nothing.

    BTW, I was one of their loryal client.

  5. #5
    On second thought.

    Yes, I do want to see what I can squeeze out of them:

    I want to know who can use the handle of Cloe's playground to PM members of this board.

    If it is indeed as she claimed that it was Mike who post as Cloe's and sent me that PM on Sep 28th, I will not let this go, ever!!!!

    Just the thought of a guy say to me "maybe see if we could have a chance of being together again.
    hope to hear from you, kisses " make me want to throw my guts out !!!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Another case of "let's see what I can squeeze out of an agency 2 months after my sub par encounter." Enough's enough.
    forever newbi, I respect your opinion. But if you can't fix this with them, maybe you need to move on. This is beginning to look like a vendetta, not an attempt to fix a "mess."
    This hobby is all about YMMV. And YMMV might also apply to agencies (as with any type of business).

    I know people who deal with Chloe's on a regular basis, and all I hear are great comments. So, yes, YMMV.

  7. #7
    Smartender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma69 View Post
    I know people who deal with Chloe's on a regular basis, and all I hear are great comments. So, yes, YMMV.
    Totally agree ! I had no issue with them I very satisfy with Mike or Chloé service

    Moreover, with all respect to forever newbi problem, it's surprising to read bad reviews on Chloé agency since the merger with CandyShop, very surprising ...

    Mod, is it something to post in Outcall section, not sure ?
    Last edited by Smartender2002; 10-22-2010 at 01:15 AM.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    6' under
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma69 View Post
    This is beginning to look like a vendetta, not an attempt to fix a "mess."
    agree, and it's infantile in tone.

  9. #9
    If it is indeed as she claimed that it was Mike who post as Cloe's and sent me that PM on Sep 28th, I will not let this go, ever!!!! Just the thought of a guy say to me "maybe see if we could have a chance of being together again. hope to hear from you, kisses " make me want to throw my guts out !!!!!
    Relax. The solution is quite simple. Take your business elsewhere. If Mike did send you the belated message, I would be surprised that he would even remember you after a whole month because when he worked elsewhere, he forgot all about me and my second booking over the course of a single night.

    Keep in mind that Chloe has referred to Mike as her "secretary", and secretaries do happen to write letters on behalf of their bosses. I'd give Chloe credit with remembering you a month later, but not Mike. I don't think Mike was blowing you electronic kisses because he has a thing for you. Though, he does wear a lot of bling, so I guess you never know.

  10. #10
    ebonylover retired...
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,169
    Mods PLEASE do something !!!!
    This thread is not AT ALL about reviewing an escort and thus doesn't belong to this section !
    This guy is clearly on an agenda...
    Thanks

  11. #11
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165
    FN,

    I think you need to move on. You are not a total newbie anymore and you should know that sometimes experiences are not great and it is not anyone's fault. It is just the nature of the hobby. Basically what your review says is "I did not have a great experience, although I thought I would because the agency said I would." This happens frequently with all hobbyists and most of the time, it is nobody's fault, it is just a disappointing experience because of poor chemistry or unreasonably high expectations or whatever. The nature of the business is YMMV. You should know by now that all agencies are going to say that all of their girls are great. Are all of them in fact great? Although you compare A&K's duo session with that of C&K, maybe you just had way better chemistry with C&K, and it is not such an easy thing to replicate.

    Move on. You have to put this one in the rear view mirror and say, "next!"
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 10-22-2010 at 04:40 AM.

  12. #12
    Of Course I need to move on.

    It was my fault to let the matter go on for too long.

    But before I do so, I need to let it out. serve for a reminder, if I do not protect my own right right away, no one cares about it.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    When i read these types of threads a lot of times i just LOL, i am not saying from time to time that Johns don't have a legitimate beef with an agency but most of the time it just comes down to ymmv. Even when dealing with legit agencies you can't possibly expect all home runs all the time and you are going to get some late deliveries, it goes with the biz. I have been at this for 20+ years and not a single time, not once not ever, have i ever asked an agency or an indy for any type of compensation or freebie and no i am no sucker. As Johns if we have several off experiences with agencies we have the option of taking our biz elsewhere but it will be a cold day in hell before i start stomping my feet and looking for freebies.
    Last edited by jeff jones; 10-22-2010 at 08:01 AM.

  14. #14
    This has already been dealt with on MERB in the original review thread. Time to move on.

    Thread closed.

    M8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •