Thread: MERB new look?

MERB new look?

Is it my computer or did MERB changed something in its look?
    The logging in box is now at left rather than at right; the forum names do not appear anymore on the right column; the selected page number (in case of multiples ones) is not outlined anymore as before; and some other minor things.

Is it a tempory malfunction or a new look of the forum? Why? Is it supposed to be an improvement?
    old_beginner

I too am having problems on my profile :S

Banned
    the only changes i see on my system are a couple of color changes and the forum names not appearing on the right. everything else is the same.

firefox v. 3.6.10
    Last edited by johnmbot; 10-24-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Yea, a few minor changes ...

OMG this is f'n horrendous, what are we going to do???? I can't take the new software, it's awful, I'm going to hurl myself out a window!!!!!!!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Hello everyone,

Yes, once again we have to go through an upgrade. We have noticed a couple of small bugs but nothing major at this point. From what we have been told, the new version seems to run better on Firefox than on Internet Explorer. I am running Firefox and other than the missing Forum location in the right column and the page indicator not highlighting the page I am viewing, I have not noticed any problems.

If anyone notices any other bugs, especially someone using Internet Explorer, please list them here with the version of your browser. Any help in getting things sorted out will be appreciated.

Mod 8

Not crazy about the new look but will get used to it.
    Stay thirsty my friends

Retired veteran hobbyist
    No problem viewing the forum with Google Chrome. I almost didn't notice the changes other than the ones listed (and not seeing MERB listed at the top of the page).

I don't like the disposition and the font of these indications. The characters are too small and it's green on green. Moreover, it's crammed on the same side of the page while the rest is void. Really ugly...

Log out
    Settings
    My Profile
    Notifications
    No new messagesInbox
    Welcome, protagoras
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans pιchι est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar

Red face

On Firefox I see Merb logo on the upper left corner.
    On the Internet Explorer, the V bulletin logo.

I second protagoras, terrible.
    The left location make the header bigger, waist of room.

Oh, and same emonicons ...

Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! € www.montrealsexcity.comTwitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    the only changes i see on my system are a couple of color changes and the forum names not appearing on the right. everything else is the same.
    'Cept I'm using Firefox 3.6.11 on a Mac. Haven't tried on Safari yet. Not enought of a change to wad my panties....well you know what I mean. Hmm..waded panties..whoooh

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    OMG this is f'n horrendous, what are we going to do???? I can't take the new software, it's awful, I'm going to hurl myself out a window!!!!!!!!
    Easy there big fella. SK, we'll get through it. Breathe deep, relax, and count the pussy as it comes through the front door. Just don't hurl at a closed window. It'll splash on you.
    Last edited by sweetwater; 10-25-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Banned
    everything is back to normal now... firefox v. 3.6.10

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post

Easy there big fella. SK, we'll get through it. Breathe deep, relax, and count the pussy as it comes through the front door. Just don't hurl at a closed window. It'll splash on you.
    No worries Sweet, I was being facetious, like when everyone freaked out over the last vbulletin update. Was quite pathetic really.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.