Thread: Is Queens of Spades operating?

Is Queens of Spades operating?

They don't respond to emails or answer either of their phone lines, and don't seem to be taking messages.

Unfortunately, not responding to emails seem to be quite common among the agencies in Montreal...
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Their non-response might also have to do with the nature of the questions being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Their non-response might also have to do with the nature of the questions being asked.
    Not at all. Here's the entirety of my email, sent about 10 in the morning:

> Subject: Booking request
    >
    > I'd like to see Maritsa for one hour at 8:00 PM tonight 30 October at the le Cantlie Suites in room ###.
    >
    > I can be reached at 1 (123) 456-7890

I also had no response to the same request sent via their website's online booking form.

I did eventually get a response to my email saying to call them after 4 PM. This arrived about 36 hours after my email, 12 hours after I'd left Montreal and 19 hours after Maritsa had left my room. Obviously, I did eventually get in touch with Marika by phone.

Agencies that offer pre-booking via email should probably check their email a couple of times per day. Agencies in general should probably specify on their websites when their phones open. Some agencies are much better about being clear than others.