Thread: Pat Burn...... A Great man

Liberté Totale !!!

Pat Burn...... A Great man

Hi, Today, a great coach died, he did great things during his stay in the NHL he was one of the best coaches, he has won three Jack Adams trophy, the Stanley Cup.
    But what I admire most is how he led his fight against this terrible disease, cancer. Pat you are a Great Man

Papermaker

Nadya of Nadya's VIPs SexyNadya's Avatar

Pat Burns ...

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMaker View Post
    Hi, Today, a great coach died, he did great things during his stay in the NHL he was one of the best coaches, he has won three Jack Adams trophy, the Stanley Cup.
    But what I admire most is how he led his fight against this terrible disease, cancer. Pat you are a Great Man

Papermaker
    One of the best ...

God Bless .

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMaker View Post

Papermaker
    He was a fantastic coach god bless his sole.how shamefull it is that he was not honored as a hall of fame.I dont know what to say that to those stupid idiots sits on board that they denied him .what eles
    do you need all the trophey you name he got it.rest in peace coach

One of the best,most respected and even til the end, most entertainning personality in hockey.He will be missed.
    RIP Pat.

too young......RIP

Indeed he will be missed , I will certainly miss his entertaining stories on the french sports talk radio.
    R.I.P Burnsie

His funeral is today in Montreal. The man lived the last part of his life with about as much dignity as you can.