Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capri Anderson Says Charlie Sheen Put His Hands Around Her Neck

Capri Anderson Says Charlie Sheen Put His Hands Around Her Neck

http://www.insideedition.com/news/53...-her-neck.aspx

Looks like another date gone bad. $3,500 a night for Capri Anderson and no full service? I believe Charlie Sheen is the highest paid Celeb on the TV sitcoms. Was Capri trying to extort a tip was the spoiled Sheen just being a boor?

http://www.clubcaprianderson.com/hot...EuMC4wLjAuMC4w
    Last edited by hungry101; 11-22-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link to Capri's web site. Take the tour...she's hot

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post

Looks like another date gone bad. $3,500 a night for Capri Anderson and no full service? I believe Charlie Sheen is the highest paid Celeb on the TV sitcoms. Was Capri trying to extort a tip was the spoiled Sheen just being a boor?
    My guesses to the two questions in the final sentence: yes and yes. Charlie is reported to have been drunk and coked out, while innocent little Capri claims the $3500 was merely to be his dinner date. Maybe someone somewhere will believe that.

Meanwhile it looks like innocent little Capri now smells big money. In fairness to her, it probably is wise to try to collect now before Charlie finally goes too far and offs himself or someone else the inevitable next time that he has "an adverse reaction to medication."

The story quotes: She says Sheen came after her with a shiny metal object. A shiny metal object could have been high end vibrator....LOL.....She sounds like another golddigger........wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on that wall....

Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    The story quotes: She says Sheen came after her with a shiny metal object. A shiny metal object could have been high end vibrator....LOL.....She sounds like another golddigger........wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on that wall....
    LOL As they say there are three sides. Her side, his side, and the truth!

LOL As they say there are three sides. Her side, his side, and the truth!
    It's always interesting to consider that even if you had a video, you might still not understand the intent of the parties. Given the complexities of the human mind, what would the truth be? This can also be said about many posts and responses on this board.

Sixty Minute Man

http://www.clubcaprianderson.com/hot...EuMC4wLjAuMC4w
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyy over priced kitty in my opinion ... I don't care how much money you have!
    That bass player's a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

... Wayne's World

Sheen should know better than to mix getting blasted and getting laid, especially out partying in public.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanoUS View Post
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyy over priced kitty in my opinion ... I don't care how much money you have!
    same could be said for spending $350, which i would bet you have. it's all relative. add an extra zero to your income and you wouldn't blink an eye @ the $3,500. charlie sheen's income is likely more than 1 add'l zero more than yours... am i right?

if you went from a starving student to an adult w/ a shit load of $, you'd pay $$$ for a lot of things you said you never would.

You should read this SP's interviews. She's trying to come off as a poor innocent "young lady", just out for a good time. Then she talks about him snorting some "white powdery substance". Pleeeeassee.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    You should read this SP's interviews. She's trying to come off as a poor innocent "young lady", just out for a good time. Then she talks about him snorting some "white powdery substance". Pleeeeassee.
    White Powdery substance you say? Oh My! What could it be? Could it be cocaine? Oh My!

This is why I say she should cross over into main stream.

great insight Botman, and so true

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    same could be said for spending $350, which i would bet you have. it's all relative. add an extra zero to your income and you wouldn't blink an eye @ the $3,500. charlie sheen's income is likely more than 1 add'l zero more than yours... am i right?

if you went from a starving student to an adult w/ a shit load of $, you'd pay $$$ for a lot of things you said you never would.

Charlie should have his hobbyist card revoked. He's an embarassment to the community.

The guy's my idol! He gets $2,000,000 an episode playing himself on TV.

Ironically, about 30 minutes before my first ever hobbying event, I turned on the television in my hotel room to find none other than Charlie Sheen in Two-and-a-half Men. How funny is that?

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by quest View Post
    Sheen would tell you it is the other way around - he takes his craft very seriously and stays in character after the camera stops rolling so that he can fully immerse himself in his role. He was not charged with anything after this incident (he paid the Plaza $7,000 for the damage he did to the room trashing it, from what I read), but if he was you would have heard this defense.

A couple of years ago fellow actor Woody Harrelson was arrested for assaulting a photographer just after he got through filming the movie "Zombieland", in which he plays a character who is constantly assaulted by zombies. Woody claimed he was still in character and that he thought the photographer was a zombie. Article on this incident is here:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...bie/index.html
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 11-29-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast