Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looking for the lowest price SP in Montreal ( Internet SP )

  1. #1

    Looking for the lowest price SP in Montreal ( Internet SP )

    It is this time of the year that I start to look for the lowest price internet SP, I understand that all service is provided by Bell by telephone line or cable from Videotron. All other providers contract for service from these two providers and resell the service to the public. I call Bell up about every 2 years and tell them I am going to cancel my service, they always send me to the retention office and cut me a deal that is the same as the lower priced provider and then give me $100 or 3 month free. I am looking for the lowest price internet service provider in Montreal to throw a lowball price at Bell.

  2. #2
    That's not to mention that Bell is not GFE, though Greek isn't extra. Especially on the customer.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser View Post
    It is this time of the year that I start to look for the lowest price internet SP, I understand that all service is provided by Bell by telephone line or cable from Videotron. All other providers contract for service from these two providers and resell the service to the public. I call Bell up about every 2 years and tell them I am going to cancel my service, they always send me to the retention office and cut me a deal that is the same as the lower priced provider and then give me $100 or 3 month free. I am looking for the lowest price internet service provider in Montreal to throw a lowball price at Bell.
    Don't know about CAD, but I've dumped my cable provider and telephone in favor of strictly internet TV/Entertainment Sources & MagicJack. Never looked back. So now I pay a total of $57 per month for everything and can't even begin to watch it all. (incl unlimited Netflix). I can watch from any room in the house without issue.
    Last edited by CS Martin; 11-23-2010 at 01:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    Don't know about CAD, but I've dumped my cable provider and telephone in favor of strictly internet TV/Entertainment Sources & MagicJack. Never looked back. So now I pay a total of $57 per month for everything and can't even begin to watch it all.
    Bell has different rates for different customers, those that do not ask or bargain get screwed. I am curious about magic jack, is that a one time charge or is there a yearly fee?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by UknowME View Post
    Bell has different rates for different customers, those that do not ask or bargain get screwed. I am curious about magic jack, is that a one time charge or is there a yearly fee?
    http://www.magicjack.com/6/index.asp

    We use 4 of them at our office for long distance and other items. One at home. Took the one at home to Costa Rica, plugged it into a $10 phone from Radio Shack and my laptop. Called my office in the States at no charge just like I was next door. My assistant couldn't believe how clear it was.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •