Thread: Hot & Horny University Cutie for IN/OUTCALL

Red face Hot & Horny University Cutie for IN/OUTCALL

Hello Sexy people!!

I am Miss Maria and right now I am feeling Hot and Horny. I finished my fall semester and all that studying made me want to play!!!

I offer a very passionate, sensual and spicy Girlfriend Experience. MY SPECIALTY IS DEEP FRENCH KISSES!

I have a lusty insatiably horny attitude and I will make you shiver with pleasure!

I have a very responsive curvy body, so I am perfect for people who love a bit of meat on a girl. I have a gorgeous doll face with a huge smile and sparkly mischievous eyes.

I can be your erotic companion, your role play cutie or your little sensual slave. I love using my whole body and mind to please! Creativity and imagination are welcomed!

Incalls are in a romantic atmosphere with candles and music and I am always in sexy lingerie. The location is close to de Maisonneuve and Papineau.

Outcalls can be done to Downtown hotels or residences where I will arrive in a sexy but discreet outfit.

Rates are 250 per hour because I don`t see many people and I offer a quality service which will leave you happy and craving for more!

I am completely drug free and I drink rarely.

I am available NOW until December 28th for INCALLS and OUTCALLS

My amazing reviews: https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ght=Miss+MAria

Email or call for a date:

sweetmariakisses@hotmail.com
    514 463 8355

My website for more pictures:
    www.sweetmariakisses.com

250 per hour

Maria
    XXXX

Last edited by Miss Maria; 12-20-2010 at 06:43 PM.
    Smile and the world will smile with you