Thread: Xmas time !!! GFE !!! LAILA MCCOLE !! SHARE MOMENT OF PASSION !!! Call now!!

Wink Xmas time !!! GFE !!! LAILA MCCOLE !! SHARE MOMENT OF PASSION !!! Call now!!

[COLOR=``purple``] INCALL / OUTCALL

Serious persons only (438) 885-2504 - Young young lady in search of human heat looks for generous man of the middle of thirty in ++ which would like to spend moments of tenderness with a young Quebecer with sensual curves and a charming breast and all natural!!! be unafraid of testing your limits or of realizing your fantasies or fetish, I am opened to your ideas andor demands … By hoping to lose me in your arms soon, have a good day Laila Mccole!!! 5p8, 155 pounds, brown hair, 38 DD of natural breast!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=``darkorchid``]Rates : 80 = 30 min 120 = 60 min (incall) / 160 = 60 min (Outcall)[/COLOR]

Inclues: / CIF / DATY / GFE / BLS (YMMV)/ Massage

[COLOR=``darkorchid``]Laila McCole[/COLOR]

Thursday - Morning - Xmas time - come and share a moment of Passion

Available this morning for the whole day, call me for more information,

I'm receiving you in a cute apt, in the east of downtown... candle light and sweet music...

Incall or Outcall

Montreal & Around

Lightbulb Christmas eve!!! I'll be here for you all night!!! In / out laila mc cole!!!!

If you need someone by your side tonight, if you are feeling alone or simply need to get cuddle... then let me know...

No one should stay alone during Holiday's ...

Sweet music, candle light, glass of wine and a charming lady ... everything to please you ....

If you need me during the night let me know in advance...

*no private call will be accepted, unless you provide me a number to call back.

Love you ...

Red face Next availability - 1h am !! OUT/INCALL !! Laila McCole !! No one Should be alone!!

Affection, sweetness, passion, sweet kisses,

thats what i can give you

Laila McCole - True lover and also a pleasure releaser

Call now

160/h Outcall
    80/30 min and 120/h incall

Happy holidays all!!!