Thread: Merry Christmas and the Best of the Holiday Season to All...

Thumbs up Merry Christmas and the Best of the Holiday Season to All...

We are all so busy in our day to day lives...worried with this and concerned about that...doing this and rushing to complete that...but in this the season of care, warmth and giving I simply wanted to take the time to share a couple of quotes (and encourage others to do the same) that I thought spoke to the heart of the season...

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~Norman Vincent Peale

"Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." ~Calvin Coolidge, 1927

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Enjoy the Holiday Season everyone and may peace and happiness fill your hearts.

Merry Christmas,

Enjoy life my friends....

Red Sox Nation
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you as well Jman!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Visiting Planet Earth
    Merci Jman,

Merry Christmas. Good health, happiness, success, a long life to all...and a special someone to share it with.

all my best wishes,

Joyeux Noël. Une bonne santé, bonheur, réussite, une longue vie à tous ... et quelqu'un de spécial avec qui le partager.

tous mes meilleurs voeux,

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody!!!

sarah bernard

Merry Christmass!!!

to all of you!!!
    Lot of Kisses!
    warmness and happy time whit youre family!

...and please dont drink and drive Life is wonderfull!
    Sarah Bernard
    Last edited by Labernard; 12-24-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Peace on Earth and have a safe and Merry Holiday.

- ;-) Cwipes

Western USA
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. Don't drink and drive, be safe and may the new year be prosperous for all.

"I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

All the best to all girls and boys on this board!!! Peace and love for 2011!!!
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
    to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Montreal, of course
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to wish all MERB users a very Merry Christmas! A very special Christmas to all those who are not afraid to “take one for the team”.

Je tenais à transmettre mes meilleurs voeux de Noël à tous les utilisateurs de MERB. Un Joyeux Noël tout particulier à ceux qui n’ont pas froid aux yeux et qui se jète à l’eau pour rencontrer une nouvelle fille.

« Je tiens beaucoup à ma montre, c'est mon grand-père qui me l'a vendue sur son lit de mort. » de Woody Allen

Merry Christmas to all!

And a big thank you to all the posters who have informed, educated and entertained me throughout the year with their helpful reviews.

And a special thank you to all the ladies who have made this a happy year for us all!

Happy holidays to everyone!!!! But looks like some of us will be working during the holidays!
    Wishing everyone health wealth and happiness!!

Xoxo Nb

the last of the mohicans
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Happy holidays to all...
    And a special holiday cheers to anyone that has read any of the various sex trade related stuff I've written on the board.
    Next year is going to be big. And after my new thread around feb/march.. I would like to be known as mr.toftt....!
    Health, happiness, love, wealth... And women.!
    "This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that’s great. But its very, very unpredictable. There’s so many ways you can screw it up.”

Proudly Liberal
    Eastern Canada
    Feliz Navidad amigos!