View Poll Results: 1st Party Gang Bang Idea

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lisa... Your idea's are great keep going!!!! lol

10 90.91%
  • Lisa... Your idea's suck.. LOL... you need more help!!!

1 9.09%
  • I'm PM or emailing you to help you out with other ideas... lol

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Question for SEXXXY first Gangbang

Guess who's back to play! sexxxymtl's Avatar

Question for SEXXXY first Gangbang

Hello everyone.. This is what I was thinking for my first gang bang party...

Having a gang bang (not sure if greek would be available or not yet) but also having other rooms open to where you can have a special encounter one on one..

Plus I was thinking party starts at 9pm..... Cause when the fun really starts I would like to have the doors closed and well.. (my own guilty pleasures) have fun myself....

Please let me know what you all think...

Thanks
    Lisa
    xoxo
    sexxxymtl@gmail.com for IN CALL
    Reservations via email or call 514-653-0122
    spashan@gmail.com for Massage
    xoxoxo

I believe it is a great idea. If you decide to have such gang-bangs on a regular basis perhaps sometimes holding then at Le Chablis on St. Jacques may also be a good location especially during the winter period. Needless to say, having about 4 girls available would be nice idea as well.

Guess who's back to play! sexxxymtl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth_Operator View Post
    I believe it is a great idea. If you decide to have such gang-bangs on a regular basis perhaps sometimes holding then at Le Chablis on St. Jacques may also be a good location especially during the winter period. Needless to say, having about 4 girls available would be nice idea as well.

I was thinking about that... But I was worried about the ones who came in and didn't really feel comfy with the gang bang... So later on.. Definately I would have a separate party there.. Especially with girls who I've party with... And I completely understand.. about traveling to Ile Perrot in the winter.. lol...

Keep your idea's coming to me boys..... and girls .... lol.. I like to please and also be pleased....

Lisa
    xoxo
    sexxxymtl@gmail.com for IN CALL
    Reservations via email or call 514-653-0122
    spashan@gmail.com for Massage
    xoxoxo

Shit!!!! I hit he wrong poll choice!!!! Your idea is great!

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by sexxxymtl View Post
    ... And I completely understand.. about traveling to Ile Perrot in the winter.. lol...
    Convenience of location would be a huge selling point for me. But I also understand about having it on your premises and having the flexibility of "to gang or not to gang"...