Thread: Sarah Bernard's Email addressed hacked

It's a whole new ballgame

Sarah Bernard's Email addressed hacked

If you've gotten an "urgent" email address from Sarah, please ignore it. Her email was hacked; she says it's now been secured.
    The mounties always get their man.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    If you've gotten an "urgent" email address from Sarah, please ignore it. Her email was hacked; she says it's now been secured.
    Wasn't she once Madonna's girlfriend? I read the other day that they no longer speak to one another.

So I shouldn't have sent $2500 to her in Nigeria? Doh, can't believe I fell for that one again!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    So I shouldn't have sent $2500 to her in Nigeria? Doh, can't believe I fell for that one again!!
    You only sent $2500? I sent her the full $5000. Man, SK, you are such a cheapskate!! ...wait a minute...fell for what? She's not in Nigeria this week? Shit ...there goes my next week's hobby money! Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    Seriously...It's good she was able to get it secured.

Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers