Thread: Zellers out - Target in............it can not happen fast enough!

Zellers out - Target in............it can not happen fast enough!

The dilapidated Zellers is going away! Target ( Walmart deluxe ) will be here soon. More retail competition, better prices for the consumer.

Fun n games til some1...
    About time Target setup shop in Beaverland! It'll be interesting to see all the B-calibre malls the Zellars are currently in handle the influx of traffic as they get an infusion of renewed interest + consumer $$. Sad how HBC was using Z to liquidate old + unmovable inventory.

These stores(Zellers)were always empty of customers,and inventory....so that is great news for consumers.

Zeller stores are staffed with angry old douche bags. If you were to ask them any questions they would say go to customer service.

my mom is upset,

she says walmart sells cheap cloths that look cheap, while zellers sell cheap cloths that don't look cheap,

she says american chains sell only the worst crap, and they have no style,

I personally dont shop at either place and could not care less, but my mom was pretty upset about it at dinner
    john from http://www.johnslist.ca free classifieds 18+

Quote Originally Posted by johnslistca View Post
    my mom is upset,

she says walmart sells cheap cloths that look cheap, while zellers sell cheap cloths that don't look cheap,

she says american chains sell only the worst crap, and they have no style,

I personally dont shop at either place and could not care less, but my mom was pretty upset about it at dinner
    As Smokey Robinson once said: My mama told me you better shop around.

I only bought items on special at Zellers, their usual prices are not that good. The staff are old and grumpy and do not care if you buy or not.

Imagine the pressure this new retailer is going to put on CDN Tire. There will be fierce competition in the small appliance and nicnak market. I had to go to Plattsburg to get a pizza oven that is not available in Montreal, now we will get low price stuff like the US. I hope Lowes opens in Quebec soon.

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-P...5027237&sr=8-3