Thread: Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

It's cold in the city now, but right around the corner is always something hot!

Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day.

- CWipes

And while we're at it, happy Thanksgiving!

Merry Christmas in 2011, Happy New Year, and Happy Valentines Day for 2012!!!
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

I think I got commercialized when I walked in to Jean Country and saw the cards and candy setup.

But isn't every day in Montreal Valentine's Day?

- CWipes

Quote Originally Posted by CWipes View Post
    I think I got commercialized when I walked in to Jean Country and saw the cards and candy setup.

But isn't every day in Montreal Valentine's Day?

- CWipes
    Not sure about it being Valentines Day, but every day is a good day to get laid.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers